1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life is good

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 31, 2020.

1. When i discovered nofap in May 2018 my whole life turned around. I suffered for many years with anxiety, brain fog, stress and depression. I was a shell of my true self. I have always been school smart so i did fairly well in regards to education but after i discovered nofap and semen retention my mental and physicall health improved dramaticaly and i started focusing my energy on builiding a career. Now i have a leader position in a big Company and earning a lot of money. I am calm and collected, i can comunicate wiith other people and especially women tend to respond well to me. But the road has been difficult and i fucked up many times but i always got UP again! Remember winners will fail and get up, fail and get up you always have to get up! So my messages to this wonderfull community is keep pushing, urges are strong but you are stronger! Remember that ❤️

2. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

Nice MAN! What did you expirience so far inn your journey?

Also I'm planning to go for a leadership role at work and I'm trying semen retention for the past 5 years with highs and lows