1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Insane work bro

2. Ekendal

Ekendal Fapstronaut

3. Checking-in Day-17. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Got some urges lately and seeing in my dream that I should relapse, but I am determined on my decision.

Just 3 more days, to become a Chunin.

4. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 19. I went and did some volunteer work for the homeless last night. It felt immensely rewarding. I met some new people. Imagine the beautiful things we can do if we are not home alone in a dark room. Stay strong, brothers.

5. Nice work @Swazzy 1, it's really helpfu; to see ourselves climb the ranks. That gives the full effect of NoFap.

6. Really nice man! That happiness is unparalleled.

7. Joining the challenge now... i will be a Kage!

Day 0 check-in!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2020
  8. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

9. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

10. Thanks a lot for the encouragement,bro!

11. ayato

ayato Fapstronaut

I'm still in the academy, I wonder how people can get to senin mode and beyond

12. Checking-in Day-18. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Got some tight urges lately. My brain is constantly telling me that noting us wrong with PMO and lets's just do it, to find whether anything bad happens or not. But, I have control and stayed busy at that time. It is getting harder and harder.

MHero, One Eyed Owl, ayato and 2 others like this.
  13. Man! Urges are at peak. Feeling really aroused then and now.

14. Start running man, the blood will begin to circulates better between your heart and body. The heartbeats from the urge will be replaced by heartbeats created by the running act, and your mind will forget the urge by replacing it with physical exercise.

15. Alright.

16. On day 7 now about hit get back in my stride.

MHero, One Eyed Owl, Haywhy and 4 others like this.
  17. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Day 20. I am now a respectable Chūnin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.