1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 3BP

3BP Fapstronaut

2. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Relapsed. I will take break for 2 days guys.

Black jack, bthebest, bromor and 2 others like this.
  4. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

Day 11..Stood strong in the face of urges for majority of the day yesterday...this is strengthening.

So hope yall to can manage your urges and impulses and grow as I have.

Black jack, bthebest, Pone and 5 others like this.
  5. Why are you being grounded at age 22. Time to move but IMO and not be repressed by your parents but be a man and stand on your own two feet, even if that means being homeless for a while. You'll soon find a job when that happens.

Black jack, bromor and Vendidad like this.
  6. Day 6/90
    Day 563 at attempting this challenge
    Day 193 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and refined sugars

Black jack, Pone, bromor and 2 others like this.
  7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Lol this is India and this is lockdown time along with very high unemployment rate of all time. I was grounded because I stood up for myself against my violent narcissistic father. I have graduated recently during Corona times. That's my bad luck.

Black jack, bromor and Vendidad like this.
  8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's day 6 ; and it will be completed in 3 hours and will head on t day 7 ;; my last target was to complete 5 days of nofap and i did that ;; now my next target is to complete day 7 and then will move on to next targets ;; i joined a nofap telegram group recently and hoping that i will help me in my recovery ;; i don't know what happened to me but in last 7 days i had some sleeping issues and i was unable to sleep at night and i used to sleep in mornings ;; due to thhese things i was ruining my sleep cycle ;; but yesterday i slept on time and got a good sleepp but after 4 hours waking up , i started feeling sleepy and slept for 4 hours more due to this i missed my live classes also ;;; this is something strange happening with me ;; sometimes i don't feel like to sleep and sometimes i feel to sleep more than usual ;; do you guys have any idea about how can i fix this

Black jack, Pone, bromor and 3 others like this.
  9. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Day 44 completed.
    49%

Black jack, Cubzy, MonkeyMonk and 4 others like this.
  10. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Black jack, Pone, bromor and 3 others like this.
  11. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

12. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

I relate to these posts on another level so pardon me if this post is too long

I was in this exact situation a couple of weeks ago where I had no willpower to resist when I had an urge. What helped me was 2 things:

I realized that abstaining PMO for 20, 40 or even 90 days is nothing compared to abstaining it for a lifetime. Imagine this, endless motivation, endless happiness, ability to achieve your goals in life, fall in love. These are the traits that most of the people who havent been destructed from PMO has. We are living in a disadvantaged life compared to most of the people in this world so dont feel satisfied if you reached a certain number of days because the more you abstain, the closeer you get to the benefits we all deserve to have.

Another thing is to envision my future. You know there are people who died with this addiction without living their life filled with happiness and love. Imagine yourself being in that situation. Life is too short, we could die in a couple of years, months or even days. There's a new version inside all of us when we abstain from PMO. All the enjoyments we can have in this life is heightned for us addicts because we're so used to feeling like shit created by PMO

Black jack, Srisurya, Pone and 5 others like this.
  13. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

14. Updesh

Updesh Fapstronaut

Day5/30
    Habit 1: waked up at 04:30 am done✔
    Habit 2: Morning ritual done ✔

Black jack, Srisurya, bromor and 5 others like this.
  15. Sri Ram Kumar

Sri Ram Kumar Fapstronaut

16. nfcard

nfcard Fapstronaut

Hi, I'd like to participate. I'm on day 4/90

Black jack, Updesh, JimSwe and 5 others like this.
  17. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

you're welcome my friend, stay strong and finish this challenge till the end with us.

Black jack, Updesh, AxBlaim and 3 others like this.
  18. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

19. Relapsed this past weekend after a stressful few days and didn't follow my habits of putting my phone away at 9pm like I need to.

2/90

I'm going to start my own recovery journal to help out more.

Black jack, Updesh, AxBlaim and 3 others like this.