1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So many drama queens?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NothingMoreNothingLess, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickledRick

pickledRick New Fapstronaut

Except when you look at "Obama's" presidency versus Trump's, who has done more? Obama and Biden sat on their asses doing nothing, Trump is at least trying to fix America and bring back God to this beautiful country.

Im glad he's seen as crazy, it was about time we got a president that has confidence. I'd love to see North Korea try to make a move against him. Haha

brilliantidiot likes this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Make Nofap Entertaining Again

3. brilliantidiot

As the old saying goes, 'whenever you think of how dumb trump is, remember that he's a billionaire and that you are sitting in your mom's basement'.

Speaking of dumb, can we all have a moment of silence for Joe Dementia Biden.

4. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

Yeah, How to become a billionaire President Plump style. 1. Start with 2 billion your daddy left you. 2. Lose 1 billion in NY Real Estate.

By the way. I don't live in my mother's basement. My house is paid for, I bought my car cash. So, really, doing rather well, I'd say.

5. brilliantidiot

Good for you. I didn't mean it personally, though, just a funny quote I'd come across.

6. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

President Obama:

Unemployment the day Obama took office: 9.3%
    Unemployment the day Obama left office: 4.9%

Dow Jones on the day Obama took office: 7,949.09
    Dow Jones on the day Obama left office: 19,732.40

So, really? Honest? The Obama years were that bad? And at least the man knew how to speak.

The only thing we get out of President Plump is, "we're looking at that and will have an announcement soon and you will be very pleased." Never trust a man who cheats at golf - his friends call him Mulligan McDonald for a reason.

- D2L
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.