1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

2. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

Hello squad! Day 2!

corylife likes this.
  3. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

4. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry for not posting for a very long time.. I've been struggling. I've been too ashamed to keep telling you guys how many times ive relapsed since I started this thread almost a year ago. I had a week streak, and I lost it today.. I am shattered because I need this confidence for tomorrow.. What am I going to do now? MY anxiety, sadness, depression is back because I relapsed.. Guys I need help. I am more addicted than the top 99.99% of people in my opinion. I just can't stop. It's almost like I can't live without it.

Can someone around my age (20) be a personal accountability partner? We can just check up on each other via phone number, and facetime/call.. I'm willing to go out of my comfort zone. This is swallowing me... Please no inappropriate bullshit, I need someone that is very serious about this, and interested in self-development.

Pfizz and RollerCoaster like this.
  5. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

Cory, you're not alone, and kudos to you for starting this thread and for coming for help in the first place. You're still young, you can get through this.

The addiction is real! And the terrible feelings when you relapse, ugh, the worst.

You probably know this already, but for you this may be a 100% quitting-forever kind-of deal, like an alcoholic who can never have a drink again. That sucks, but it's better than the alternative.

Are there any tactics that have worked well for you? Anything that you haven't tried yet i.e. cold showers? And have you considered professional support?

corylife likes this.
  6. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

7. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

8. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey. I can not quite comment what has worked for me because I have yet to prove I can even do 30 days.

9. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

I am excited to be along for this ride @corylife

corylife likes this.
  11. the lostman///

the lostman/// Fapstronaut

hi im new i started yesterday but im still on cero i hope i can doist better tomorrow

corylife likes this.
  12. the lostman///

exelent work man keep it up you can doit

corylife likes this.
  13. the lostman///

be carefull you are dinit great but its after you got your first day that you are on more danger you have to resist tomorrow man remember willpower

Pfizz and corylife like this.
  14. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

:emoji_muscle:

corylife likes this.
  15. strength_09

strength_09 Fapstronaut

16. RollerCoaster

are you still searching?

corylife likes this.
  17. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

i had requirements

18. RollerCoaster

u could still have answered your dms instead of ignoring, nevermind good luck for your journey ;)

corylife likes this.
  19. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Fapstronaut

5 days. This is when it starts to get tough for me. This accountability thread definitely helps, I don't want to let y'all down.

corylife, the lostman/// and Pfizz like this.
  20. the lostman///

hold it it is hard but your doing great remember keep busy i know you can do it

Prison Mike likes this.