1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest question? WW3?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Anybody think its going on right now and are the higher ups just doing everything they can to cover it up this year?

I absolutely hate looking at the news every other week as its war with people and police, raiding, and, looting. It's not getting better but more chaotic in this society today.

Something happened the other night by my house and this cop got beat up badly.. This is another reason why I have been depressed this year. I woke up Sunday morning and there were three squad cars along my block as I left early for work.

I'm extremely tired of hearing and seeing this. I just don't think its going to bet better..

Toni7 and BlueBallsOG like this.
  2. Be prepared for chaos. Take care of yourself and don't worry about it too much. That is my philosophy. But what would I truly know about total chaos.

3. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

So do you live in the USA or taiwan?

4. I personally believe that the final outcome could result in a world war of large proportions, perhaps not as big as WW2 but i'd say it could catch onto good portion of today's countries. As our economy is collapsing and well ...the debt balloon will have to blow up sooner or later. We might face a new great depression that will happen worldwide, and we know what happened after the great depression in USA in early 20th century.

If you see in the distance that avalanche is coming would you just stay there and be depressed or would you prepare and save yourself ? Invest in yourself, detach yourself from the system. Look for survival books, educate yourself on SHTF videos, learn new stuff in the process, stay together with people you trust or if you lack any you can always rely on yourself.

Second thing, stop watching media outlets. Why ? its clearly evident that media is very biased and at its current state its only goal is to keep people in state of despair, fear and panic. When you're under those 3, you can't make logical and firm decisions and you're more prune to get manipulated into doing all sorts of bad stuff.

It goes like this, keep at it, work hard to beat your PMO addiction, educate yourself on SHTF scenarios, learn new useful skills, invest into your physical and mental health. Even though media keeps telling that shit is really bad, its not that bad as they portray it to be, stay focused and don't let anyone get a control of your emotions.

SoaringEagle, TheBigJ and Axesteel like this.
  5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

The form of “War” has greatly changed by now.
    It’s on already.

6. Everyone asking for war/reset, atomic bombs because the situation is out of our hands, but actually we will get what we ask because we want it. I'm just saying that this can be a probability in future. I don't want it anymore,is true that this corrupted humanity deserve it but is not the right way.

7. I doubt atomic bombs will happen or massive destruction, but wars, civil unrest and poverty will drastically increase. Once we face the strong new worldwide great depression, good things can come out of it ...it will finally force people to stop caring about useless stuff and chasing after useless things in life to finally aspire to be useful to the community they're apart of.

Take a look at one thing for example, when corona lockdown had its major peak nobody was caring about celebs anymore and those that were truly admired were/are people that do the services that benefit the community in those times i.e. doctors, nurses, mailmen, postal services, deliveries, store workers and other stuff i forgot to mention.

Basically, do not despair. Sure, things will suck and will get bad, but many good opportunities and collective thinking of many may change for the better. Perhaps once for all people will stop chasing after useless things in their lives and finally realize that there are way more important things in life. That's at least how i see it.

Roady likes this.
  8. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

This is why aliens don't come to us. Human is a dumb species (including myself). There is no species that would harm it's own kin to the level of massacre and war. Horrible.

Edit: or maybe aliens are like us and they are greedy and always wanting to fight, to conquer, which leads to their extinction? :eek:

9. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Exactly

SoaringEagle likes this.
  10. Precisely..

WWI - Ground warfare ( heavy Artilleries/ Submarine ) and Aerial (Baloon Warfare -only for reconnaisance ) it was still at its infancy. (Media - News outlets )
    WW-II - Aerial Warfare and nuclear by the end (Media - news outlets)
    Cold War - Evergrowing nuclear threat and espionage/space race and the Internet era started by the end of it. (Media - TV/News)

Cyber War - Social Media , the most effective form of media in 100 years to influence individual's decisions and destablize within along with the birth of AI (deepfake is just the start).

Learn cybersecurity and you will think twice before using any form of media and how the data is being manipulated and in whose hands it can end on .. Its getting hard even for the trained eye to figure it out..
    It will eventually pass ,but the real question is - How long and at what cost ?

11. I think it's entirely possible that something could happen. The situation in the U.S. could go two ways, best case scenario, the riots and civil unrest dies down because the criminals all get tried in federal court (thanks to trump deputizing various P.D.s) or the unrest continues to grow, possibly to the level of Mao's Redguard (worst case scenario obviously)
    You want my honest opinion though? I think a lot of the unrest is fueled by the lockdown. People are scared, depressed, angry, and they want any excuse to take out those emotions, so crazy stuff is bound to happen. Hopefully, the lockdown will end soon and people can go back to normal.
    (when I say lockdown I mean every aspect of the covid situation, including things like social distancing, masks, and the general air of fear.)

12. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

WW3 if nothing is done against this migrants will be more an european civil war againsr the barbarian invaders, fortunaly some countries are waking up

breakingmychains777 likes this.
  13. So long as the doctrine of MAD holds, wars will be not fought with bombs or chemicals, but with the corruption of vitures, propaganda, falsification of facts and the erasure of history.

We have been so deeply ingrained to picture wars as a hailstorm of bullets and explosions, that we fail to realise that everything from the social media we worship and the food we eat, to the shows we watch and the trends we follow is nothing short of manipulation and tailored oppression.

The moment we forgot that the government's money is our money, we learnt to accept corruption.
    The moment we forgot that the food we eat is designed to be more cheap than healthy, we learnt to accept cancer as a trend.
    The moment we forgot the virtues our parents taught us and moved on to imitate the wh*res on Instagram, we learnt to place pleasure before dignity.
    The moment we forgot that equity is more important than equality, we learnt to accept poverty in society.
    The moment we forgot the meaning of democracy, we learnt to be quiet about our suffering and accept injustice.

The very fabric of modern man's thought process is being attacked and regulated at every moment, if not by companies seeking profit then by governments seeking greater power. Your body is no longer in the crosshairs of a sniper; it's your mind you need to protect.

You're worried about world war 3 starting?
    The number "3" misleads you.
    War never stopped; it's just reaching a climax, just like it did hundreds of times in the past.
    Stop looking for bullets though, because you're unlikely to find any.
    The war evolves with the men who fight it.

14. @All For One This is seriously one of the most thought provoking posts I've ever read. And I 100% agree with what you said. We truly have lost our way. Sometimes I feel that we're headed towards a cyberpunk society. Keep it up all for one.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.