1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the life's little miracles?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Constantly trying to improve yourself can be tough. When I focus on my goal I find myself getting a tunnel vision: I only notice my achievements and failures. But life is more than just that, there are some things that don't need being improved, they are good as they are.

So I want to ask you guys: what do you enjoy in life? What can you call the life's miracle? It may be something big and important like family or small like a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning.

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

The awareness to remind myself periodically to be grateful of my possessions.

The significance of this beyond emotions is that it keeps the mind cautious to protect and further add to these possessions. It’s a crucial Indirect aspect of Survival, Healthy survival.

Stay strong!

3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Honestly constantly improving keeps me calm because I know what I want to be and where I wanna get. But stopping once in a while and reflecting on who I was and who I am now and that my goals feel closer, this is really giving that good feeling to me, let's not forget about family of course, memories and more.. for me, without my family I don't know where the anxiety would leave me. Working on mental toughness and getting shit done constantly to reach your goals as someone who had anxiety and felt weak because of stuff and life didn't go really well for him, that's what im reflecting on. Nofap is a big part of my success.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  4. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

Beauty of nature, frendship, family, love, stars, outer space, nebulas, sky, clouds, oceans, ice, fire, water, sports, computers, fast cars, sunrise and sunset, wind, rain, thunderstorm...
    ...well I think I could do this all day and a night after and I will not be able to name them all anyway. So I will just leave a few of the ones that just came to mind. The number of wonderful things in the world is just miracle it is important to be able to notice them every day.

5. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Waking up really early and going trough empty streats, and beatifull views. But its personal

6. Dogs!

Deleted Account likes this.