1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Relapsed a couple of days ago but back on track now...
    Day 2

2. Ffs...

3. Yeah. I'm trying my best not to succumb to a full-on relapse.

4. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Start a hand written Journal. It helps. I would not be on day 9 if I wasn't writing in a journal right now. The first day I wrote out why I never wanted to relapse again. It is night and day how much more aware of urges and what is going on with my reboot. Write in it every single day. I have missed one day in my journal and I was hurting that day.

5. mocoko

mocoko Fapstronaut

6. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

7. Unfortunately we all get urges, no matter what we do. The day you have no urges is the day you have no libido. Which hopefully never happens.
    My longest streak is 125 days and I had urges to a greater or lesser extent every day of those 125 days. We just have to force ourselves to not act on the urges.
    And if there are any obvious triggers like social media or things like that, then maybe dial down on them.
    But there is no secret answer that will make it easy. Hang in there, you can do it :)

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

it´s good bro. but nofap by itself only gives a part of the benefits. we got to keep the good habits running (sleep, nutrition, physical exercise, hobbies, etc). and then the cocktail of: life pmo free + good habits = great life ;)

9. RiseToGreatness

good to have you back brother :). It´s hard i know, but it´s possible, it´s doable, and it´s much better to fight for a better life than to stay in hell forever ;)

10. RiseToGreatness

Congratulations brother. You reached Minas-Morgul :). The dark fortress of Mordor. Once called Minas Ithil, the twin city of Minas Tirith, it was dominated by the forces of PMO in the Third Age.

Upon the further side, some way within the valley's arms, high on a rocky seat upon Ephel Dúath, stood the walls and towers of Minas Morgul. All was dark about it, earth and sky, but it was lit with light. Not the light welling through the marble walls of Minas Ithil long ago, fair and radiant in the hollow of the hills. Paler indeed than the moon ailing in some slow eclipse was the light of it now, wavering and blowing like a noisome exhalation of decay, a corpse-light, a light that illuminated nothing.".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A superior power is needed so you transformed into a Elf-King: wise, powerful and immortal.

[​IMG]

Keep going!!! :)

11. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to the Fellowship brother :). Let´s do this!!!!

[​IMG]

12. RiseToGreatness

the real question is: why are you starting to fish? what are you really looking for? what´s going on in your life that makes you want to engage in pmo? boredom? urges? lack of excitment? hurt?

that´s the real question that needs an answer. once you know the answer then you have to adress the issue properly.

you know that pmo is not the solution.

13. RiseToGreatness

"like I didn't even fapped but just some touching. And then all that excess stored semen came out."

well, to me that is not a relapse, a slip at most, but not a relapse. you watch some erotic content, you touch yourself, some semen came out... but that´s very different from a masturbation session. for me you can continue your counter, no need to reset. i think today i would 158 days. but it´s your decision brother.

anyways, your brain as rewire a lot, a minor slip won´t cause damage, rest assure. but keep your reboot work going now, because you´re at risk of binging, and that is a real danger of losing the streak benefits.

14. RiseToGreatness

excellent brother. Keep going!!!

[​IMG]

15. RiseToGreatness

try to cut a bit on screens, they rob awareness and promotes dullness. stay ative bro :)

16. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to the Challenge brother :).

[​IMG]

And please write in English ;)

17. RiseToGreatness

it´s the flatline, you don´t need to do anytime bro. the libido will come back. just keep going ;)

18. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

19. RiseToGreatness