1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Solving Sexuality Issues - SUCCESS IN FIGHT AGAINST PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I postponed my sexuality issues for years, and today i have decided to solve them.

Since 2013 the PMO cicle created a total mess in my life - depression, anxiety and sexuality issues. Sometimes i was thinking about questions like "I am a man or not?" or "And if i lose my identity forever watching this shit?!". Since i was born i have a penis but the excess of PMO created in few days a big problem in my mind. I know this sounds a little ridiculous but the fog was so dense in my life than obvious things becamed "dark and full of terrors" (Hahaha GOT reference)

After years, i finally concluded a obvious stuff: I always been a man before the PMO cicle and i continue to be a man after it, and i will be a man to the day i die to the afterlife. I always loved girls before the PMO and i continue to love girls after it, and i will love girls to the day i die to the afterlife.

This text comprove this resolution:

"The male organism completes the female and vice versa because there are exchanges and transfers of physical and emotional substances from one to the other, something proven by Science. The absurd hypotheses that a man completes another man or a woman completes another woman are not true because they have no basis and no scientific confirmation. Such distorted ideas come from unrealistic fantasies of unreal and evil origin. Unreal because they are not proven empirically and malignant because they deny the spiritual connection between man and woman found in science and in the biblical/creational report. If those these irrational ideas about same-sex connections were true, science would have already proved them, but they are nothing more than fantasies of fallen minds full of empty daydreams"

If u guys have some sexual conflict unsolved than needs solution or a succesfull story about one, share it here.

Hope you all find peace in your hearts.

Remember: no matter the size of the problem created by PMO in your life, IT HAS SOLUTION!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2020
  2. PeterNF.01

PeterNF.01 Fapstronaut

It's awesome that you've come to face and know the real truth. PMO just leads to escalations, lies and confusion. Try not to let your guard down. Many do by becoming too confident. Leave PMO behind forever. If you ever relapse (since u're human), get back on your feet ASAP! Continue being free from PMO brother, and all of its lies.

3. Thanks brother, im doing my best to be free from PMO forever. So many lies entered in my mind on past years that would be hard to write everything here, but now this stuff is behind me. Now im facing the true and pretty happy about it. Since i entered this forum and decided to be free, i didnt relapse, but im human at all and need to keep going, even if i come to fall sometime. But, honestly, im too confident with this process, thanks for the advice.

You know, i failed so many times with PMO that i dont want to do it again. This self-trust is not just in myself, but in God. He is giving me strength to fight against this evil addiction. I have faith that He wants me free from this shit. Anyway, thank you by the kind words, wishing the best for you.

PeterNF.01 and RedDeadredemption like this.
  4. Yes, but we use this power against the urge itself.

We use it to build self-discipine and a reboot.

Put your full force into it, one day at a time.

If I can do it, so can you.

And you will.

5. Im reading, studying, walking, spending time with my family and searching everyday in this forum ways to kill this addiction, and im having result. The fog in my mind is decreasing slowly, but i have hope that it will disappear one day with this problem. Im quitting 2 addictions at the same time: PMO and video-games, and i am feeling pretty good about doing this.

Edit: What power you mean? The masculinity itself?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
    PeterNF.01 likes this.
  6. Re: reading, etc - Yes, good habits, keep doing those things.

You will get to the point where you really enjoy those things.

re: power - The same masculine power that gives a man sex drive,

testosterone, power a man through the tough times

that are inevitable with a streak.

Power yourself through the streak like a warrior.

Deleted Account likes this.