1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Supplements and regaining libido

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Sobretension, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Sobretension

Sobretension Fapstronaut

Hi everybody. Recently I learned that I have vit D deficiency, so I have to expose myself to sunlight more.
    I obviously plan on seeing a doctor to get my testosterone checked. But besides that, does any of you have any experience with supplements?

2. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

I take vitamin D regularly and use either liquid or sublingual rapid dissolve. If not it goes through ur digestive tract and most of it is wasted. I also recently started taking iodine drops and man that stuff makes me feel super energized. I wouldn’t take iodine at night and they say it’s not good to take it everyday but I really like it so far. I’m mainly doing it to see if it helps my thinning hair.

Sobretension likes this.
  3. Sobretension

Sobretension Fapstronaut

Oh I see. I know that iodine supplements work, however I have hashimoto's hypothyroidism and my doctor told me not to take iodine drops or tablets as it can worsen my condition.
    Guess I will try vitamin D and maybe some L-arginine. Thanks man