1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have no idea, please just help me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by thisisandrew, Aug 12, 2020.

1. thisisandrew

thisisandrew Fapstronaut

I am on day 55 right now, I feel pathetic, even low levels of motivation, no will to do anything, for a perid of time (around days 20-35) I felt I was recovering, I craved intimacy, not sex, I stopped objectifying women and the intensity of vulgar thoughts reduced, but for the past 2 week or so I am all drained out, I just want to have sex, I am objectifying women again, I feel like I'm on day 1 one again no benefits, I have no clue what to do, I am getting very short tempered, I am having A LOT of brain fog, I had social anxitey but it slowly disappeared, but for the past 7 days I am able to feel it crawling back to me, I started exercising from last week but I still feel the same (sexual thoughts) is this normal? I feel as if the graoh increased but hit a bad decline. I am just looking at every women lustfully and this is disturbing
    Moreover I feel I am becoming arrogant, I am getting cocky for no reason. I call myself "god" without even thinkinh
    What should I do?

Deleted Account and r8js like this.
  2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

This sound like withdrawal symptoms...

Yes withdrawal symptoms r also scary.

Start yoga exercises.
    Cold showers.
    Fasting once or twice a week.
    Eat fruits a lot.

This r some ways, I follow.

thisisandrew likes this.
  3. thisisandrew

thisisandrew Fapstronaut

Cool Thanks

4. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

Always keep this in mind that whatever work you invest on yourself will help you reach your goal. It may seem tedious now but keep at it because the benefits are worth it at the end. Figure out what you did right in the period where you were happy before and try to emulate that again. Remember, life will give you h**l but you should remain grateful that one more day is getting added to your streak.

5. MrSalvatore001

MrSalvatore001 Fapstronaut

This may be because you're on NoFap and doing all these things to improve yourself while other people are not doing even the bare minimum. You may be looking at yourself as superior to them. Maybe or Maybe not.
    *I'm assuming*
    I realized a few months ago that I was doing this since I started NoFap.