1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the visit by my girlfriends parents at our new home.

I am grateful for the phone call I had with my mum and brother yesterday.

I am grateful for working internet.

Slider8 likes this.
  2. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for a clean house.

I am grateful for the improving relationship with my girlfriend.

I am grateful for the better understanding I have of entrepreneurial processes.

Slider8 likes this.
  3. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my current streak.

I am grateful for the warm greetings I get from strangers.

I am grateful for the work I do which keeps me thinking and learning.

Slider8 likes this.
  4. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for having a conversation today with a stranger.

I am grateful for my blog I have where I express my feelings and attempt to find the truth. Key word is to go further.

I am grateful for the spring cleaning I did yesterday with my work and in the house.

Slider8 likes this.
  5. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

Grateful for my bike where I can cycle around in the night and destress.

Grateful for my energy which is allowing me to reach the places I want to reach, and continue to grow.

Grateful for the time and opportunities I have to develop myself.

Slider8 likes this.
  6. I am grateful for:

1. My family. Boy, am I lucky to have them in my life. I can't imagine where I would be without them.
    2. My friends. They accept me for who I am, and I love them for it.
    3. My boss. He has given me an opportunity to keep my job, despite the current job market situation.

Slider8 and Mirach like this.
  7. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the mistakes I make. The temper I have. It provides me with an opportunity to be a better person.

I am grateful for the time I spent with my girlfriend and family in my new home yesterday.

I am grateful for how my work is progressing and the material that I am learning.

Slider8 likes this.
  8. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the food that I made yesterday with my girlfriend. We made our first roast dinner on a tuesday and it tasted amazing.

I am grateful for my bike. It's given me the freedom to travel round the city.

I am grateful for the place I am in. Everything is perfect and the way it should be.

Slider8 likes this.
  9. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the courage to see through my anxieties.

I am grateful for having the courage to look at the fear which is controlling my life.

I am grateful for the time I have to develop, read and learn how to live a calmer life.

Slider8, renewing and Baowistop like this.
  10. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

I am back, I used to use this challenge to be more aware of the positive things that happen to me. Recently I have lost my discipline and slipped into more negative thinking and my ego sees the bad.

1. I am grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is/
    2. I am grateful for NoFap. NoFap and semen retention brings more energy and masculine energy.
    3. I am grateful for cleaning my car. After ages I've cleaned my car.
    4. I am grateful for being healthy. Being healthy is so undervalued.
    5. I am grateful for food and drinks. I am thankful for food and drinks so readily available to me.

Slider8, LEPAGE, renewing and 2 others like this.
  11. I have gratitude for having gratitude...

Slider8, Shin Iu and renewing like this.
  12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I am grateful for focusing on my breathing. Overthinking and anxiety reduces as well as bring me into the present moment.
    3. I am grateful for self love. I continue to self love until it becomes automatic.
    4. I am grateful for starting a morning routine again. Morning routine disciplines my mindset for the day and gives clarity.
    5. I am grateful for letting go. Bit by bit I'm letting go and taking risks into the unknown.

Slider8 and renewing like this.
  13. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

For the piece and peace of God in me ... A likeness of his Being. Thank you God.

Moopi and Slider8 like this.
  14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for saving from the creator.
    2. I am grateful for having a place to live from my parents.
    3. I am grateful that I am not addicted to a lot bad things and I am improving each day.
    4. I am grateful to have good health in this pandemic.
    5. I am really grateful for knowing things ahead from the creator, Amen!

LEPAGE and Slider8 like this.
  15. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I am grateful for parking at hospital. I was able to park outside my work.
    3. I am grateful for lockdown to be soon over. The lockdown has made me self reflect a lot and even though I got really low. I am coming out of lockdown as a better person.
    4. I am grateful for my family. They have showed me love and I just haven't realised it.
    5. I am grateful for another day. In this pandemic, many people have lost their lives and I am truly grateful to see another day.

Slider8 likes this.
  16. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there.
    2. I am grateful for buying a beanie bag. When I want to relax and reflect and can I use my beanie bag.
    3. I am grateful for letting go. I have removed all dating apps and going to be with myself.
    4. I am grateful for a new start and thinking. I feel the depression and anxiety were there for me rethink about myself.
    5. I am grateful for setting goals. Without goals, there's no direction in life.

Slider8 likes this.
  17. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I am grateful for seeing another day. Truly blessed and thankful to see another day.
    3. I am grateful for my beanie seat to arrive today. I can meditate and relax on my beanie seat.
    4. I am grateful for crying. Yesterday I cried a bit which leased the tension in my mind.
    5. I am grateful for positivity and love. I am working on being more loving and positive.

18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I am grateful for good weather outside. Not blue skies but warm.
    3. I am grateful to restart my streak. The streak was broken of 6 days. We go again.
    4. I am grateful for the weekend. The weekend allows me to reflect and relax from the week of working.
    5. I am grateful for being alone. I have removed the dating apps and not being distracted I am forced to be a relationship with myself.
    6. I am grateful for Yoga. More and more I am seeing yoga and it's benefits.

Slider8 likes this.
  19. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all is there is.
    2. I'm grateful for Duolingo. I am going to restart the streak on Duolingo and try to complete all the tasks and see where I get to end of the year.
    3. I'm grateful for meditation. Meditation has helped alot.

Slider8 and WanderTruth like this.
  20. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

1. For being a student
    2. For being a fapstronaunt
    3. For being a human

Slider8 likes this.