1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

2. Hey this challenge page number is the same as the year 2020. Who woulda think it? Must be good luck.

Day 11/90
    Day 568 at attempting this challenge
    Day 195 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  3. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Day 8 completed.
    A good day, but with some urges now in the evening. Reading the forum for inspiration. Focus!

4. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 27/90

Urges were strong last night but so far I’m in complete control. 1 more day to surpass my previous streak

5. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

6. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 5/90

Gonna get to bed earlier tonight so I can wake up earlier. Been staying up late wasting time.

Speaking of time, I commit to sitting down tomorrow for 30 minutes without interruptions to review and update my goals.

I caved in and downloaded a dating app called Bumble. While I told myself I’m only going to swipe 5-7 potential matches, I end up getting sucked into the app, spending hours reading profiles, looking at pictures, and swiping. Feels like another epic time trap. In the 2-3 days I’ve had the app, 3-4 people liked me, but their profiles blurry, unless I presume we both matched each other. Either way, in theory I like the idea, in reality it just appears to be a really poor time investment with little to no return.

The phone can be an amazing tool but also one of, if not the most, dangerous distractions and time thief.... IF we allow it to be. The keyword here is IF.

I think in addition to spending some time working on and reviewing goals, I’ll also work on making a schedule.

There’s so much to discuss on this topic, but I don’t think this is the right thread for that...

I still have daily momentary urges to go on the video chat site, and have to stick to my commitment. I simply tell myself NO and convince myself it’s not worth it.

Hope everyone made wholesome and healthy choices today. Choose life, freedom, integrity, long term joy, and greater overall fulfillment over fleeting selfish pleasures that only eat away at your soul.

Your friend,

Lamboskovich

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 6 others like this.
  7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 2 and i did a mistake ;; a movie came in my mind few minutes ago and i really loved the actor of that movie so i decided to check him out with all his movies but this was a trap as i fell in that loop and started watching some other trailers of movies .. i did a mistake and searched for diff actresses with their bold roles and this was my mistake ;; i found my mistake and controlled myself from being trapped and shutted all that down ;; now from this point i will not search any of the movies, music videos , actors , actresses , singer nothing that will lead me to relapse ,,

AxBlaim, Fredi-the, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  9. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 20/90

Today was a great day, felt good and kept on working out. Let's go brothers!

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 6 others like this.
  10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Feeling so lonely, Wana exprience some love,someone(girl) to show me some affection and care

bakes, AxBlaim, Sri Ram Kumar and 8 others like this.
  11. Prabal Baishya

Prabal Baishya Fapstronaut

Day 43/90
    Today I woke up extremely early at around 4AM and I experienced something unusual. I could feel such a positive energy within me and was full of motivation. I usually wake up at around 6AM. This was one of the best experiences and waking up early is really beneficial

12. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

0/90
    I am starting this challenge one more time. I remember trying last year and almost completely. Then I left... my mistake. It's best to stay and try and try... I'm here now and I'm making a commitment to not leave until I accomplish it.

13. Da Khalo

Da Khalo Fapstronaut

14. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Day 20/90
    High energy and let's fight:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:
    Stay in all

CENA7, bakes, AxBlaim and 10 others like this.
  15. CENA7

CENA7 Fapstronaut

Day 4! Let’s gooooooo

16. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

26 days completed 26/90

bthebest, bakes, AxBlaim and 8 others like this.
  17. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Day 35/90
    I never thought i could make that far, but i'm here and still counting day by day.

CENA7, bthebest, Black jack and 11 others like this.
  18. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 2 and i think that i started being very lenient after last relapse and this is the sign of fall in my performance as i not not taking it serious ;; i broke the promises which i had done to myself and searched for something erotic today so that i can get a hit of dopamine and to force my mind to watch something that will lead to relapse ;; i know the exact cycle of these things which happened to me today and still i am not able to stop these things ;; last streak was a proper hardmode for 10 days but this 2 days till now is not .. i want to live that addiction free life and i am taking a decision that would help me in my future journey ;; next time whenever i will open youtube or think to search anything on web , i will write down reason before doing that , if my reason will not be proper then i will not go to youtube or will not search for anything ;; i hope that this decision will help me as i will end my flow of searching erotic things which could lead to relapse ;; so taking this decision and will give my 100% to abide this decision also you guys can help me in this and give your suggestions about how can i make this decision more efficient and also to follow my own rule every single time with no regret ..

CENA7, bthebest, Black jack and 5 others like this.
  19. Updesh

Updesh Fapstronaut

Day 10/30
    Habit 1 X
    Habit 2 ✔
    Day 11/30
    Habit 1 X
    Habit 2 ✔

Here are some main experiences of this week

》Spend 4 days doing nothing but thinking in these days I felt very unsatisfied at the end of the day which cause stress. And the intensity increases with each next day.
    》MY main distraction in these days was starmaker singing app.
    》I've joined Online guitar classes. Which I really passionate about.
    》There were no urges even I talked to my friend twice and went at my cousin's house. The reason may be I am too involved with my goals.

CENA7, bthebest, Black jack and 7 others like this.