1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. nfcard

nfcard Fapstronaut

2. Day 8/90. Tomorrow is 10% of the way there :)

CENA7, bthebest, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  3. Patience is the key. Don't give up even if you fail this time. I've been trying for 6 years and my determation just keeps going up every time I fail. That's the right mindset I think so eventually you and I will get there. 90 days onward my friend.

CENA7, Vendidad, Black jack and 4 others like this.
  4. Day 12/90
    Day 569 at attempting this challenge
    Day 195 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, alcohol and sweets

CENA7, bthebest, Vendidad and 7 others like this.
  5. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

50 days completed.

I just want to challenge myself and stop running away from my fears.
    I happen to be single for 50 days today, I live alone so I have a plenty of time in my hand considering I have been working from home.

CENA7, bthebest, Vendidad and 8 others like this.
  6. Libius

Libius Fapstronaut

Day 14/90 complete.

7. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Day 9 almost done.
    For now my key to no PMO is to stay busy.

CENA7, bthebest, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  8. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

I'm now more confident to get back here.

Day 7/90

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

10. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I had another relapse today with a P-Sub. It’s been a rough week, and I feel like I’m letting myself and all of you down.

I’m going to take 10 minutes now to write and reflect on what happened, and what went wrong. A lot of things on my mind. It’s sad, but Im still somehow justifying the P-Sub in my head as acceptable.

I take complete responsibility for my actions and choices. I will not stay in this relapsed state.

Any suggestions and support is welcome.
    Truly appreciate you guys!

All the Best,

Lamboskovich

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  11. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 21/90

Three weeks into the challenge, let's go brothers keep you mind clean and keep the good work!

12. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

As I look through my journal when I first started I came across this quote:

“Success doesn’t come to people who never stumble; success comes to people who learn how to get back up again.”

I see also I made a note that when you relapse, the most important things you can do are share with the community that you have stumbled, and try again.

Well brothers, tomorrow is a new day, I am getting back up and trying again.

13. Prabal Baishya

Prabal Baishya Fapstronaut

Day 44/90
    Rainy rainy day. Its raining all day and these youtube ads, I swear I can now see how the media has sexualized everything they portray.

14. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 25.
    I joined this forum 287 days ago. Of those 287 days, I was 252 days without M’ing to P.

15. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

85 days done...one more, just get one more...think good thoughts, and keep doing it. Not to deny struggles and suffering, but to slowly, gradually change the mind and heart. Do good things each day, gradually we’ll get in the habit of doing good things. One day we’ll see that change is indeed possible. Stay vigilant, though, as addiction is always waiting for us to keep our guard down enough times. Just today, keep going everyone

17. My suggestion is ask yourself why do you want to do NoFap, if you have a powerful “why”, then the “how” will usually follow. Otherwise, if your “why” is not strong enough, then it will be difficult to break this habit.