1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tip bro! I’ll take a moment today to revisit my journal. I’ll also make sure to write a compelling and personal why.

I’m thinking posting up my goal along with my why where I will easily see it and scheduling a few minutes to review it each day could also be helpful. Your thoughts?

2. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

3. Sri Ram Kumar

Sri Ram Kumar Fapstronaut

4. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

Day 27/90. Cold Turkey Blocker has been a great help if anyone would like to go for it!

5. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 28/90 and 29/90

Didn’t post here yesterday as I was dealing with an impossible urge so I shut off all of my devices and went offline. Decided to get a haircut, and then read books and Quran to fill up my day. I really thought that relapse was inevitable that day but Alhamdulillah I survived

Woke up today with a clear mind and the urges are gone

Lessons I learned yesterday and wanted to share with you guys. First is to get enough sleep, I slept 4 hours yesterday and I couldn’t control the thoughts coming in my head, now in comparison of sleeping 8 hours, i have much more control over those thoughts

Second is if you believe in God, then ask Him for help. I asked Allah for help all day yesterday and my prayers were answered

lastly is that we are all stronger than we think we are, we just have to believe it

Maybe the fact that The NBA Playoffs starting today diverted those PMO thoughts but yeah I can’t wait for it and also the champions league starting tomorrow

Moving on

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Merry Terry, Pone, BammBan and 7 others like this.
  6. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1/90
    The beginning is hard. The process seems slow and the progress invisible. But just because it's not felt doesn't mean it's absent.

7. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

27 days completed 27/90

ineedclarity, AxBlaim, bakes and 8 others like this.
  8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 3 and yeah i did it ;; i tracked my every web search or i could say web activity and it really makes a massive change ;; today only i felt that i saved a lot of my useful time which i had wasted my not tracking it ;; i will continue this tomorrow only and will specify reason for my web search and then i can access to web ;; also i felt a problem in my sleeping habit as i woke up only after 3 or 4 hours of sleep early in the morning and in afternoon i complete s remained sleep ;; afternoon sleep is really bad for me as due to this i am unable to take a live class .. so today i will try to wakeup at the set time only so that i can avoid the bizzare afternoon sleep ..

bakes, Black jack, AxBlaim and 5 others like this.
  9. Bethelightinmyheart

Bethelightinmyheart Fapstronaut

(Intentionally not stating day count)

Going for 90 days, still going strong. I am a very goal-oriented and strong person so I know I not only can but will make it, and not the least continue to improve my life, wealth, success, physical strength and muscle mass, spiritually grow and also become the complete package.

Sigma I am.

John Call, bakes, Black jack and 6 others like this.
  10. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

11. rez287

rez287 Fapstronaut

Day 1/90

not a very productive day but at least a PMO free one.

12. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

13. Junebug_10788

Junebug_10788 New Fapstronaut

14. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

15. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

16. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

Day 0 we move...tried nofap several times and failed this time we doing this

17. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 8/90 woke up to my 1st wet dream on this streak but it's alright, it wasn't that much. Starting my day with a bunch of reviewing and I'm pretty much ready for my (2) exams in an hour. Will do my best and go over my answers thoroughly and especially read and analyze every question and problem properly. Wish me luck.

18. CENA7

CENA7 Fapstronaut

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut