1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

Day 1/90

Had a relapse yesterday. Had a stressful day and resorted to m'ing due to pent up frustration. Although this is upsetting and I am ashamed, my streak was 57 days long, which is 25 days longer than my previous streak. Starting over.... but I know overall I am much better. Earlier this year I was in a much darker place.
    Thanks guys

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 6 others like this.
  2. Da Khalo

Da Khalo Fapstronaut

3. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 9/90.. 10% here we go again stay strong my dudes!

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 5 others like this.
  4. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

87 days done...I dig deep, and I can get one more...

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 6 others like this.
  5. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

relapsed again ;; and i must admin that i had gone chaser last night ;; i am not able to resist my urges to like doing small things like searching for models and all and this create a big impact on my relapse ;; i started journaling my web and youtube search but i was not taking youtube much seriously about journaling the activities but fro today onwards i'll write the youtube search before searching it and will journal my every single web activity and will write down everything so that i couldn't fell in the traps ;; hope this gonna work but i am feeling really pitty about myself as i performed very bad from last 2 time ;; i want to do well but unable to do that ;; from today i am damn serious and will think 10 times before searching anything on web

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 5 others like this.
  6. CENA7

CENA7 Fapstronaut

Day 7!!!! Using the app Habitica has helped me have better days!! Keep on keeping on!

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 4 others like this.
  7. I'll begin this challenge tomorrow (0000) which will be 'Day Zero'.

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Black jack and 4 others like this.
  8. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 23/90

Today was a very good day, let's go brothers! Keep the good work!

AxBlaim, Vendidad, Nekkhamma and 5 others like this.
  9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 3 yo. Headaches killing me.

John Call, AxBlaim, Blaze21 and 10 others like this.
  10. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 3/90
    Slow but steady

11. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Thank you for the idea! What do you mean by profile post? I’m not sure that system would work for me, because I login with my phone once each day and so I don’t see my signature.

I think posting my goals/why somewhere where I will clearly see them each day will work best, maybe somewhere on or near my desk. Know someone that hangs it on their fridge. I think the key here is going to be proper planning, being very intentional, and following through on my commitment (proper execution).

I know if I don’t plan or schedule things ahead of time, the chances of them getting done are slim to none. Then again, sometimes I plan things and they still don’t get done. So making sure to schedule 5-10 minutes to review goals/why daily will be essential.

Also another huge tool I think myself and probably many others don’t fully utilize is Community. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to spend engaging on the forum, but having an accountability partner or small accountability group would be very helpful in making progress.
    I have natural inclination to be more of an isolationist. While it’s great rarely having to depend on anyone, I also get very lonely at times and it’s easier to slip up without regular accountability.

Vendidad, Black jack, JimSwe and 2 others like this.
  12. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 2/90!

Another successful day. Butchered going to bed earlier, but still a productive and fulfilling day none the less.

AxBlaim, bakes, Blaze21 and 10 others like this.
  13. bad_mat

bad_mat New Fapstronaut

It is one a.m. and I am starting this challenge hopefully I can do it with all of you.

AxBlaim, bakes, Blaze21 and 7 others like this.
  14. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I joined this forum 289 days ago. Of those 289 days, I was 253 days without M’ing to P.

I’m still stuck in my pattern of relapsing somewhere between the 20 and 30 days. This is annoying as it is, but I could be okay with that for now if I manage to avoid the chaser effect and get right back to another streak of 30 days (or more). So that’s what I’m gonna do.

15. Prabal Baishya

Prabal Baishya Fapstronaut

Day 46/90
    Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.

AxBlaim, bakes, Blaze21 and 10 others like this.
  16. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

17. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 5 no M
    Day 234 no P

Keep it together!

AxBlaim, bakes, BurgerChamp and 6 others like this.
  18. kodewalker

kodewalker Fapstronaut

day 2. Did meditation, exercise and coding.

AxBlaim, bakes, BammBan and 8 others like this.