1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A cup of milk is effective or not to suppressing bad lusts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by madnesscomposer, Aug 20, 2020.

1. madnesscomposer

madnesscomposer Fapstronaut

Or,are there some of beverages having such effects?

2. Idk about milk, but sugary drinks will indeed increase the strength of your urges. Avoid them whenever possible.

3. Just a legend Take what you want. I actually drink hot water, mediterranean honey and lemon just like our hellenic anchestors did, reakly easy to do, and tasty.

Beat_Wizard likes this.
  4. Beat_Wizard

Beat_Wizard Fapstronaut

I'm living. This is one who knows....

En?gma likes this.
  5. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

In my opinion it doesn't really matter. I could drink something that makes me feel mellow and feel horny. So maybe some ginger tea, tulsi tea, hot chocolate etc. Then I could also drink something that makes me feel hyper and feel horny.

In my opinion it doesn't overall make a difference to me.

100% alcohol for me does cause me to be insanely horny. Well not when I am drinking the alcohol. But the hangover from alcohol causes me to be insanely horny I can't even explain the level it can get to. The worse the hangover the more sexually aroused I seem to be.

It's so ironic. Because I would say my sexual functioning could potentially be at it's best when I have a bad hangover because I am literally that horny. There is no PIED or weak erections when I have a bad hangover. It's crazy.