1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your Hobby?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PerseveranceToday, Aug 15, 2020.

1. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I like reading books about religion. Right now I'm reading 'The Devil's Notebook' by Anton LaVey. :D

3. Playing and listening music, watching films, reading books, playing basketball, running...

4. Cathcart22

Cathcart22 Fapstronaut

Since quarantine started I have begun writing letters to friends. I find that it’s a good thing to send one, and a great and exciting thing to get one back!

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Guitar right now. The 'rona made me decent.

Knighthawk and Cathcart22 like this.
  6. Damaged_Stoic

Damaged_Stoic Fapstronaut

Writing - I think its a great way to express ones inner beliefs and struggle through story

Strength training - A man (and woman) should be strong. Life is hard and unforgiving, a stronger person is harder to kill. Many have said corona has made it harder to workout, I disagree. This may be the only time in our lives where we have so much free time. Take advantage of it.

As socrates once said, “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” (Source: Goodreads)

Azzure and Jiglojay like this.
  7. Journaling, music, working out.

8. Football, weightlifting, watching fight jet videos etc etc. I am not sure that these count as hobby though!

brilliantidiot likes this.
  9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Listening to Music and singing in my crappy voice. :D
    Dancing My heart out lmao.

10. levent722

levent722 Fapstronaut

Fitness, Technology and Reading Books.

11. cuffmecrimson

cuffmecrimson Fapstronaut

I'm a music producer :)

I make music in my home studio in the evenings. Its quite relaxing. I play the piano, guitar, and add elements of my voice to my music. I aim to create atmospheric tracks that can tell a story through emotion. I have a whole hard drive full of hours of art, but I dont think ill ever release it lol

12. dignifiedrose

dignifiedrose Fapstronaut

I'm into strength training as well! It helped me build self-confidence about my body and respect for others along the way. I used to be envious/jealous of those with great physiques, but now that I know how much work it takes, I no longer have the habit. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has access to some equipment. Remember, everyone has to start somewhere!

Another hobby I'm looking to pick up is drawing. I'm seriously garbage right now, but it's interesting learning about techniques and details I had never noticed before.

Azzure and Damaged_Stoic like this.
  13. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Riding my bike

14. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Working out, sports, drawing, self improvement, martial arts, and visiting the NoFap forum.

15. peglegb88

peglegb88 Fapstronaut

This is an area I need improvement. I'm joining a gym again, I was into weightlifting and running a few years ago but got lazy and lost interest.

16. I love Funko Pops, horror movies/shows, The Office (US) and pro-wrestling (WWE, AEW etc.) :)

Honestly, pro-wrestling has been a life saver. It has been a good distraction for me to throw myself into.

17. peglegb88

peglegb88 Fapstronaut

I used to love WWE haha. Don't follow it anymore but still watch clips from the Ruthless Aggression era every now and then for nostalgia (that's when I watched it.)

18. Oh nice. Ruthless Aggression had so many awesome moments, matches and rivalries!

Summer Slam was today and was actually pretty decent.

peglegb88 likes this.
  19. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

20. can i have it? i'm also a music producer and i like sampling random stuff. ideally i'd like to play instruments but i don't really have the commitment