1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So horny i feel nauseous..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Balkanray, Aug 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

Idk what day im on.. Though i hit 500+ days before and i relapsed a long time ago. I think im on day 40 something. I got no flatlines, wet dreams or anything, never even had ED while pmoing for years.

Just saying... Last 2 days its been building up like crazy i feel so nauseous right now. I feel such huge energy in my chest and throat area ( horny feeling ).

2. The same happened to me today. Last night i watched a movie in Netflix fullfilled with triggers, and i didnt know about that. I waked up today with the same feeling but i stay strong to my purpose and didnt relapse, it was hard but worthy the effort.

When you feel this kind of thing, try to do these things:

- Relax your body;
    - Dont despair yourself, just breathe;
    - Dont touch your private part. If you do this, the chances of relapse will increase a lot;
    - Go out for a walk, this is the best antibiotic to deal with a urge.

Hope you find peace man

ANewFocus and Balkanray like this.
  3. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

Hahha i was writing this on a bus. I dont think im gonna relapse but i think im gonna have another sexual intercouse sooner or later lol

4. Absolutely normal, just put effort in resist. Everyone here is facing the same thing, you are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2020
    Balkanray likes this.
  5. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, stay strong too!

6. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

I find yoga helps calming e diwn when I feel like that.

When looking it up on youtube though look for a for men video. Trust me watching a women do yoga is not the greatest for nofap.

UnironicallySigma likes this.