1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

I was so close to edging this morning tbh. I am at peace because I did not give in.

Consecutive days completed: 5
    Steps completed: 3 (+2/4)
    Resets: 2

2. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

whoa man ,, very nice

3. Gurdev Thakur

1/6 ;; founded it difficult but trying again with full power and focus

4. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Step 6 day 3,most time of the week I was doing good with a few bad situations while high but without real relapses, I just arrived home from the trip and started like edging and realize that this PMO sh*t is fking pointless,I dont need that crap in my life its just taking my energy and happiness,gonna complete 6th step strongly and after that gonna do the 7th without throwing a look at girls or po*n,all those girls waiting for me to do em will get what they want by the end of this year,no more excuses,lies and delays Im gonna heal myself and at the end of the year..I will be proud. Stay calm even when its hard and have peace!

5. I've been fooling myself with various kinds of psubs for the last week or so. It must end now. I t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ will complete half of the steps again in monk mode.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  6. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

No man. NO.
    No trying and shit.
    Say,
    “I will complete the steps.”
    Meant it. Otherwise The probability of it happening greatly slams down from 100%.

7. Thanks man. Corrected.

8. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Consecutive days completed: 6
    Steps completed: 3 (+3/4)

9. healmyself321

Step 6 day 4,got some benefits like random erections and larger member and better mood as well,but kinda lost it for few days after a halfly relapse yesterday.Still I know Im gonna make it,I will be healed and much better man at the end of the year and even sooner.No more "good luck" wishes,take it serious and lets fking do it!

10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Fuck yeah!
    Stay aware boiis!

11. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Consecutive days completed: 7
    Steps completed: 4.0

12. healmyself321

Step 6 day 5,urges kicked in when I woke up and than one more time during the day but I knew its just not fking worth it,man its so ridiculous that even tho you know you are gonna be fkd up after a relapse you still wanna do it,we have choice and lets start choosing healthy and positive life instead of short term dopamine and being miserable.We will make it!

13. One full day completed.

Keep up with this, great job!

Also congrats to everybody for their completed steps.

Akeakua and thinking_differently like this.
  14. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Consecutive days completed: 8
    Steps completed: 4 (+1/5)

15. healmyself321

Step 6 completed,I will complete step 7 as well but without any peeking on social media or anything like that (i did it during step 6).Was thinking today like how dafuq I allowed myself to get here,got pretty desperate,I couldnt believe that this happened to me,but I believe that Im gonna get over this shit and become a better man in every possible way and after that I will help those who are still fighting for freedom.Strugle,strugle,strugle and than enjoy your benefits,nothing comes easily.

16. Gurdev Thakur

4/6 completed and currently i'm on day 5 ,,,