1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Interesting dynamic here with a start and a finish, and no resets allowed. A couple other challenges I am in / was in, there is a constant cycle of resetting and everyone is living in days 0-11 it seems. @LongWayToGo I am so happy to see some people made it to the end. Obviously regretting that I had given in to the urges. You're place among limited company is a real tribute to your character.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  2. Indeed.
    Soon second edition of this marathon should start, and you can get rid of the regrets.
    Where is @Jefe Rojo? It has been weeks, since I last hear from him. At least some people are going to finish and prove that the efforts he put in, to start and drive this thread will not go in vain.

I just hope for the remaining two days to end up clean too. Glad to have come this far. :) The support system that we have here, is really the game changer.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    BrohkenCompass likes this.
  3. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

In @Jefe Rojo last post on this forum, he said he would step away from here to reassess his situation

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    LongWayToGo likes this.
  4. Day 99:
    A relaxing day. Spent time with family. Having an alcoholic father is not good for family. Have been dealing with this for decades. Current situation at home is making it hard to be hopeful that my father will get rid of this disease.

One more day to reach the finish line.

5. Good for him. Digital detox might help.

6. @LongWayToGo, congrats on an amazing run man! I probably won't be around on Sunday to tell you congratulations then but I know you'll make it so I'm saying it now. 100 days is really an incredible feat, you've demonstrated perseverance and a commitment to your health and long-term goals. Very inspiring! Did anyone else in the challenge make it this far? You're the only runner that made it that seems to be active in the thread. I haven't been in contact with Jefe lately, but I it seems like he's been taking a break from the internet for a while to help himself get back on track. We know that he's capable of taking on extreme disciplines when needed so I'm guessing it's something like that again. Great job man, here's to another 100 days! :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  7. Thanks @ReclaimingMyDestiny! I am glad that finally I am through the finish line!
    I don't to have to stress again on the benefits that Nofap provides.

I am thankful to all the Fapstronauts who participated. Without your support abstaining for 100 days would not have been possible.

8. 100th day. 12 more and I would break my longest streak too. I am committing to another 100 days, now. It is possible to abstain from the vices of PMO, not just for me but other fapstronauts too. Let's do this together!

9. upload_2020-8-23_9-33-35.jpeg

*Cannon Fire, Bottle Rockets, Confetti Popping*

CONGRATS @LongWayToGo . You no longer have a long way to go. You are at the destination. Sure, you may set your course for a new destination.... a new race. However, along that journey you will have the advantage of experience and more importantly CONFIDENCE. They say the first marathon is the hardest. Congratulations my friend. Like I said before - standing on top with few or no company says a lot about you. Feel great about that. I hope you carry that feeling with you forward.

10. SpeedPRDGi

SpeedPRDGi Fapstronaut

Congrats everyone who not only finished 100 days, but participated in the challenge to begin with! Everyone's road is different but the fact that we're fighting the same fight and supporting each other speaks volumes!

To 100 days and beyond! :)

11. SpeedPRDGi, fg4795 and LongWayToGo like this.
  12. Thanks for the kind words @BrohkenCompass .

SpeedPRDGi likes this.
  13. Congratulations @SpeedPRDGi!

14. Congratulations my friends.
    What you've done is great.
    It is not for everybody.
    Be proud. Always.

15. I’m back! As promised, I am here to award the finishers of the 100 days marathon their finishers medals. I am grateful that so many people participated and for the good time we all had. We had many people beat their personal best and many who found out how far they can go if they put their mind and heart into it. Here are the finishers:

@LongWayToGo , I admire your persistence and your willingness to do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. You are an inspiration to many. Here is your medal, wear it with pride :) !
    :emoji_medal:

@SpeedPRDGi , well done on finishing your 100 day journey. Thank you for encouraging others along the way and for your example of persistence. Here is your medal, wear it with pride!

@Rohit kumar chowdary , you have not checked in here for a while but your counter is showing that you made it. Congratulations on finishing the race. Here is your medal, wear it with pride!

16. SpeedPRDGi

SpeedPRDGi Fapstronaut

@Jefe Rojo thank you for facilitating and helping to keep everyone motivated and in the game!! Definitely gonna wear it with pride !!! Congrats everyone and keep flying high!!!

Jefe Rojo and LongWayToGo like this.
  17. Thank you @Jefe Rojo for the finisher medal :) That was really a great initiative. Without your support and initiative it would not have been possible.

18. PSA: Jefe Rojo here. This challenge was truly great! After a loooong offseason, It’s time for another round. Another ultra marathon challenge is coming soon. I will set up a new challenge and start recruiting participants. Be excited! If you were one of the finishers of the last Ultra Marathon, finish another one! If you didn’t finish the last one (myself included), now is your long awaited chance for redemption. More to come. Peace. :)

Jefe Rojo

@ReclaimingMe