1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

29 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fapachino, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Made it to 29 days and feel this is a success with 30 being tomorrow.

Struggling a lot with anxiety and depression along with brain fog, headaches and sweats. Tends to be worse earlier in the day and improves a bit by the evening on some days. Keep thinking I should be feeling significantly better by now but guess it's just one day at a time.

2. ashketchum1001101

ashketchum1001101 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 29 days..
    It'll go away, hold on man.:)

fapachino likes this.
  3. Thanks, I need to hear that. I rebooted 5 years ago and had a spell at this point where I felt really pretty decent but don't feel that so consistently now. I guess each reboot is a bit different. I just want to feel happy and at peace again

ashketchum1001101 likes this.
  4. sher90

sher90 Fapstronaut

Really good to hear this brother, i am aiming for 30 days as well and hopefully will make it too. Good luck to you, keep going!

fapachino likes this.
  5. Congrats man. It is one day at a time yes, so keep going like this and don't let yourself being disturbed by withdrawal symptoms, cause they will go away at some point.

Stay strong.

fapachino likes this.
  6. Thanks mate. I feel fairly confident they will go away it's just hard when you're waiting and thinking it'll come soon. Last time I had a spell from about 25 days to about 40 where I was pretty good and then rough again for a few days and I was pretty much OK after 50 days. As you say just taking one day at a time and I do have spells where I feel okish and I would say I don't feel as physically ill as I did. I just seem to have a headache most of the time and not at peace. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I'll hopefully be back at some point to say it's all good now and it's a distant memory.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. xObitooo

xObitooo Fapstronaut

Good job bro. That's just the beginning but this is awesome. Continue to change your habits and to do healthy things. I really hope that you're going to sucess.

fapachino likes this.
  8. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

keep it strong bro

fapachino likes this.
  9. Thanks, having a really tough day today

10. Day 37 today. Had a couple of OK days this week but still very tough with anxiety, headaches, restlessness and fear of the future. Keep hoping I'll turn the corner but don't seem to have yet.

11. Maybe counting days is adding pressure for you. I think sometimes it's better to focus on building and maintaining helpful habits. You're doing great.

TudoBem23 and fapachino like this.
  12. We aren't free in our mind until the day we stop counting the streaks, in my opinion.

fapachino likes this.
  13. 'I'm trying to not do that' becomes 'I don't do that right now' becomes 'I used to do that' becomes 'I don't do that'.

TudoBem23 and fapachino like this.