1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 60

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FutureKing, Jul 22, 2020.

1. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Today is day 60 of hardmode. I will say that these 60 days have completely changed my life. I am more productive at work, and excercising daily. I have lost all feelings of guilt and shame. I can make eye contact and not feel like people can see the fucked up images that I have seen behind my eyes, this is especially true with women and children. I have been consuming far less calories, and have been walking several miles every day. While I was dieting on and off before NoFap, I have real willpower when it comes to not consuming a huge number of calories. I have lost at least another 30 pounds. I started my weight loss journey in a size 46×30 pants and am down to a size 42×30 pants. I have stopped smoking weed entirely because it arouses me and fills me with sexual shame/paranoia. I have grown a pretty glorious beard. My Sikh coworkers place a large spiritual stock in beard growing, and I decided to follow suit. I feel like it gives me a 6th sense of sorts, like I can feel vibrations in the air. I have recognised my weaknesses of pride and hubris.

That said my original goal is 90 days, and I fully plan to make it that far. I can't go back to being 3 cheeseburgers away from a heart attack. I was literally dying before and I fully believe NoFap has helped preventing further damage to my physical and spiritual health. I plan to fight not just for myself but for everyone else that is struggling as well. I will try to be an example of what can be done, and fight to inspire those that are relapsing or have relapsed. The power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need.

2. TonyTokoyo

TonyTokoyo Fapstronaut

Excellent mate! Keep it up!

Rex Biblio likes this.
  3. Hokies

Hokies Fapstronaut

Have you given much thought to what happens after 90 days? Or is the 90 days the main goal and all you are worried about?

Rex Biblio likes this.
  4. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

90 is the challenge, but permenent hardmode unless in a comitted relationship/marriage is the end goal. Even then I would try to continue retaining.

5. Might_Stag_Beetle

Might_Stag_Beetle Fapstronaut

Great post bro. Very inspirational. Dont ever stop

6. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Awesome man. Super inspiring to see. We're all counting on you to get to 90! I know you can!!

7. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut