1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

@RiseToGreatness can I join again? I left the challenge yesterday but I wasn't thinking clearly. I relapsed after 74 days and I felt guilt and shame, that's why I left. But here I stand again and it would be helpful to be in a challenge.

So day zero: Orc.

I shall rise again.

2. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

3. lonercub

lonercub Fapstronaut

4. Day 9: Didn't get a chance to post this past weekend. Still going strong and am now back to Uruk-Hai!

5. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

6. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Oops, I thought Day 7 was Uruk-Hai.

Day 7 :)

7. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 6 (5 days completed)

Onward to victory!

8. Musicmad

Musicmad Fapstronaut

9. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey everyone...
    Day 433!
    Mount doom i m coming!!!

11. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

Day One is over. Worked on a few things that were long overdue. Good feeling to get rid of such tasks.
    Sleep's getting constantly better, even if I suffer from time to time from insomnia and fatique. One or two weeks are just not enough to fix years over bad sleep habits.
    Anyway I'm gonna give me another week or two to focus on this topic with some research, before I start with my next goals. One step at a time.

12. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

It's day 20. I had my first day at the gym this week. I did a dead-lift pyramid with my trainer. I am watching a Universal man video because I feel like I have gotten sloppy about erotic thoughts. I will link the video since some people might be having issues due to covid lock downs.

13. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 21

I have made it 3 weeks without PMO. Was on a dating site, and this woman popped up in my queue and she posted a bunch of suggestive bikini photos, showing off her barely covered chest. I looked at her profile and saw that she was only looking for sex and while I am not on the site for hookups, I was really tempted to send her a message (solely due to lust). Luckily I came to my senses, and I swiped left. So glad to be free of that. It was my closest temptation to masturbate in weeks, and once she was no longer in my cue, I was still feeling turned on, so I watched some fun (non-erotic) YouTube videos from a gamer I like who tries to break the games he plays. After that, my urges went away, and I went to bed. I slept until 10:30AM and then I got up and at 12:45PM, I met a friend for coffee and we sat and talk for about an hour about a lot of things. It was good seeing her as I have not seen her since before the lockdown. We talked about getting our study group from topology together again to hang out at some point. We all met through math and we still all message each other in our group chat from time to time.
    That is all for today.
    Best,
    Mathman1994

14. IncNTGreat

IncNTGreat Fapstronaut

Day 11! It was a good day. I got reconnected with some old friends and had a good night.

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

16. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

17. Snuck up on me like Gollum. Day 1 here we go, not discouraged