1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Solemn3476

Solemn3476 New Fapstronaut

Day 21/90
    I joined this challenge 20 days back. Lot of distractions in my mind during this 20 days,but I didn't give up and tried to think why I've started this and the purpose of it. I look forward to complete this challenge and prove myself that I am strong.

2. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 10/90

Double digits! Yaaaaaaay!

3. Niyaz

Niyaz Fapstronaut

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 5 here ,,, really feeling stressed due to studies but i am loving this stress as due to this i am studying too ,,, also i become lenient whenever i cross day 5 or more so this time i will be aware and will not make any mistake which can harm me ,, will take every decision wisely ,, also my next goal is to complete day 6 no pmo and i'll complete that

5. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

day 15/90
    We're not gonna make it alone. :emoji_handshake::emoji_earth_americas::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Chis, Black jack, Blaze21 and 8 others like this.
  6. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

7. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Hobbies I have, but due to this quarantine the university closed, now am just at home 24/7, most of the girls àround are below 18. I don't like talking to minors.
    Otherwise thanks for the advise.

Am working on my conversation skills, am not good with holding conversations with girls. So am practicing and learning.
    Hopefully when I met a girl I can engage her and we see what will happen next.

8. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

9. Day 20 completed. Quite stressed out for the last few days. Feeling better now, but I know I cannot be complacent, there is still a long way to go.

I will make this the best year of my life!

Chis, Black jack, Blaze21 and 7 others like this.
  10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1.
    I joined this forum 296 days ago. Of those 296 days, I was 258 days without M’ing to P.

11. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1 no M
    Day 241 no P

Not having the social media apps on my phone again really helps be more productive :D It's funny how quickly you get used to them ... for the whole year I have had them for total of a month probably and I unlock my phone frequently to try to check them and then remember I deleted them :D

Have a nice day guys :)

bthebest, JimSwe, Black jack and 7 others like this.
  12. uwubalmora

uwubalmora New Fapstronaut

13. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

14. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

15. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Am having some crazy urges,
    Any platform I open. Am having craving for any explicit content.
    Am gonna rest now. Hopefully by the time I wake up. The desires would have faded

Black jack, bromor, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  16. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Yes these urges are temporary, just don’t use your devices until it clears out

bthebest, Black jack, bromor and 6 others like this.
  17. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 2/90

I feel determined all of a sudden. I have full trust in Allah in his plans and I’m ready to take the next step

bthebest, Black jack, bromor and 7 others like this.
  18. Can I ask, is this challenge for hard mode reboot only because I am married and I am currently on no PM mode? I just want to clarify this before I commit to this challenge. Many thanks.

bthebest, AxBlaim, Black jack and 5 others like this.