1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being abused making me question whether life is real

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Hi,

I am being abused 22 years and I have feel like life isn’t real and because of the abuse I don’t have enough self esteem to apply for a job. What do I do? It seems to survive in this world you have you be a sadistic psychopath

2. You need to look around closely. A lot of folks who are nice and clean are thriving in this world too. Your conclusion seems to be hasty and crude.

3. To survive in this world you just have to try and fail and learn

Axesteel and ItsOkay like this.
  4. Life is real but sometimes it can feel unreal that something so bad is happening to you and it’s not your fault. Getting things done, like success or getting really things done macho style?

5. Beat_Wizard

Beat_Wizard Fapstronaut

This sounds hard, but you should go see a therapist. your self-esteem is pretty low and a therapist can help you stand up for yourself.

6. vicicool

vicicool Fapstronaut

move out - read the Bibel
    Jesus loves you.

Roady and Axesteel like this.
  7. Yes, you have to fail many times. And fail at many things.

Axesteel and Knighthawk like this.
  8. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Go to any job interview - the fear will never end until and unless you face it. There is nothing to fear. Talk to more people, try to even give a public speech - first time it may be difficult and you might be really nervous, but do that again and again, unless and until you become confident in that, unless and until your fear had completely vanished, until and unless you can talk to anybody. If you even try to give 50 public speeches, you would be 100x more confidence than today. But if today you ran away from your fear, it will grow more big, your self esteem will become more low, and this devil will scare you forever, until one day you face it and than you will think - "I had wasted these years for a fear that was completely fake". Or maybe you never face it, but in your old age - it will be your biggest regret in life. Dont be that person, face it today itself. Call somebody right now, or give a wonderful speech to yourself in front of a mirror, it might not be good at start, but in few days - you will improve.