1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Top songs to headbang to

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Progressive Death Mettle, Jun 22, 2015.

1. What are some songs you guys play when you're just in an angry, aggressive mood? Doesn't have to be metal or rock. But it has to be a song that makes you want to kick someone's ass and break things!

2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Here's some Kiwi bands for ya bro! :)

3. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

4. beauty

beauty Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015

5. Nearly all songs by Rage Against the Machine can make a person headbang their skulls off.

Caveat Emptor likes this.

6. "your time has come to be erased......"

"tell me what the fuck is wrong, with me....."

Sacrosanct| likes this.
  7. Kenji

Kenji Guest

8. Kenji

Kenji Guest

9. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I use to be into alot of different metal. Honestly I am trying not to feed anger by adding fuel to the fire so to speak, lol. I don't really listen to this stuff anymore, but it will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm trying to think what else is as aggressive as the metal I use to listen to, tough stuff because nothing comes close really.

You see anger is a very dark emotion, and when not channelled or transformed into raw drive and motivation, will consume one...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
  10. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Now this is my type of angry,

LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!!

11. Kenji

Kenji Guest

You can bang your head straight into a blackhole with this one...the hole starts at 2:40.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    JethroTull likes this.
  12. I don't listen to metal because it makes me feel angry. It DOES elicit certain testosterone-driven emotions from me. But that applies to happy music as well. I don't view metal as an "angry" form of music. That would be a disservice to such an eclectic, diverse genre. But there are some songs that are just no nonsense rockers. Journey had them. Ditto REO Speedwagon (though, their REAL stuff was more acoustic in nature). And the Beatles even had them with "Helter Skelter".

From what I've heard - from guys that grew up in the '70s - Led Zepplin was the benchmark for heavy bands. And of course there was Sabbath.

NoBrainer and Kenji like this.
  13. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I still to listen to metal, just not metal with dark and angry vibes anymore like the videos above, take for instance these 2 enlightening metal bands,

Can't wait for this album!

14. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Alas, back to Prog Death's wish for songs we play when we are feeling angry and aggressive, this is a thread with songs that make us want to kick someone's ass and break things after all,

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
  15. Kenji

Kenji Guest

16. ds112358

ds112358 Fapstronaut

Anything from Metallica's Master of Puppets album.

Listen to it even if you aren't angry.

DS.

Kenji likes this.
  17. Kenji

Kenji Guest

New FF joint, crushing as usual, I like it when I am feeling peaceful.

Hey how about we change this thread to any song good for headbanging whether you are angry or not? A song that you could either fight someone to or hug them?

And how bout this DS?

18. Metallica's angriest songs would probably be: "Blitzkrieg", "Battery", "Fight Fire With Fire", and "Damage Inc."

Most technical would probably be "Blackened"

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  19. Kenji

Kenji Guest

CRUSH YOUR DEMONS

20. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I don't know whether to headbang or rofl, I think I almost shit myself doing both, is this guy serious? Lol I know he is I kind of liked his album Timewave Zero, but this here is something else...