1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Negative thoughts?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Do you meditate? Do you workout? How do you chase your negative thoughts? Personally, I feel like my negative thoughts are always there and if I don't have any of them in my mind it's because I woke up WITHOUT them. It all start at the morning. Once I think about something that is bothering me I'm fucked for all the day and I can't go back. Even if I meditate for 15 minutes and I'm able to ''control'' my thoughts, my negative thoughts keep coming after this. Tell me, you, do you have a routine or something to eliminate these thoughts?

2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

for me mediation sucks....

3. why

4. Riot02

Riot02 Fapstronaut

For me to get rid of negative thoughts is just work out and do stuff that I love to do

TudoBem23 likes this.
  5. Embrace failure - whichever way it comes at you. Embrace the vulnerability and humility that comes from it. I can only accept that there are things I can change, and things I can’t change. God will give me the wisdom to discern each situation.

I could get into a “to-do” list of go-to things I do, but real growth (for me) occurs when i’m forced to sit in it and walk it out, baby.

TudoBem23 likes this.
  6. peacebringer

peacebringer Fapstronaut

I think meditation works great for back tracing emotions. For me if I feel a certain way, I can figure out why by sitting still, I don't meditate in the general sense of sitting down with my legs crossed etc, rather making it a part of everthing I do.
    If I stop acting upon the impulses, I begin to notice thoughts running rampant causing these emotions. Then I can deal with them.
    Same way other way around, if I focus on certain thoughts, I can pay attention to how I truly feel about it and if something is worth pursuing.
    Focusing on one to figure out the other

TudoBem23 likes this.