1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am really lonely.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by KSE_[1], Aug 29, 2020.

1. KSE_[1]

KSE_[1] Fapstronaut

I struggle to find someone I think is attractive. And I struggle to get them to like me. And I struggle to put myself out there sometimes. Maybe I should just quit looking. What should I do?

2. Alpha Wanna be

Alpha Wanna be Fapstronaut

Same here.
    Let's just take a break from looking and searching and enjoy life.
    At the same time, our "clean days" will rise and we will feel better. What is your opinion?

3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Exactly. Work on you. Funny thing is when you become comfortable with yourself (alone vs lonely) you seem to attract others more.

Do you - travel, work out, hobby, learn something, build, conquer.

4. Accept failure, and keep trying. That's how you develop your "game". Groom yourself, build a better physique, increase your knowledge, indulge more in social interactions, learn to read social cues, practice, practice and practice. Within 2-3 years your circumstances will change dramatically. (Of course it's gonna take lots of balls and lots of hard work and determination, and a lot of setbacks too.)

5. Give up. Stop trying to get others approval. You'll feel better.

6. KSE_[1]

KSE_[1] Fapstronaut

That's what I ought to do. I just love people too much.

7. KSE_[1]

KSE_[1] Fapstronaut

I'm 25 and I'm sort of a virgin still. I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

8. Alpha Wanna be

Alpha Wanna be Fapstronaut

Nothing is wrong with you. Who said that being a virgin makes you weird?
    I liked WOOF post .

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Being a virgin doesn't make you weird. Get this thought out of your head for fuck sake. Your age doesn't matter. You could be 60 years old and still virgin that it would be the exact same.

Do you know Nicola Tesla? It's one of the greatest genius of our times. He died a virgin. Do you think he cared? No. Do you think others cared? They didn't even know. While average guys were busy chasing pussies, Tesla was busy revolutionising the world. And we owe him a lot of things.

So please, stop doing that and focus on what matters the most: you, and your goals. Build yourself up, become the best version of yourself, and then you might want to get a girlfriend. Not before.

Stay strong.

10. Dionysos444

Dionysos444 New Fapstronaut

First post in this forum.

I swear doing nofap helps so much in terms of loneliness. I lost my first love of my life like 2 months ago. I started to fap again and i was about to off myself. I cried whole day and hated myself and the world. Just stop to fap. Do something else. Play a game or meet friends.

11. I'm 22 and still virgin. That's what:

It doesn't make you less manly;

That's always what they tell me, I barely believe in that but deeper (very deeper) in my heart I know they're right. Even if I don't accept it.

We must learn to accept this, to accept what we can't change of ourselves, to improve what we can improve.

Not to feel you worst, but I accepted the fact that I'm not good looking, tall, funny, and strong enough to get a woman and i gave up. Once I did this I started feel better. Still some time I feel sad, but what can I do. Despite all the attempts I did with girls I never get anything. Nowdays when I'm out I can feel I'm invisible to all the girls in the room. But even I lf i tried to improve myself everyday I never get anything. So why keep fighting?

I feel you man

12. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "WOOF, post: 2704935, member: 200456"] Accetta il fallimento e continua a provare. È così che sviluppi il tuo "gioco". Preparati, costruisci un fisico migliore, aumenta le tue conoscenze, concediti più interazioni sociali, impara a leggere i segnali sociali, pratica, pratica e pratica. Entro 2-3 anni le tue circostanze cambieranno drasticamente. (Ovviamente ci vorranno un sacco di palle e molto duro lavoro e determinazione, e anche molte battute d'arresto.) [/ QUOTE]
    Verissimo :) se non accetti il fallimento quanto cadi rischi di rimanere a terra per troppo tempo, ognuno deve sviluppare il proprio gioco preparandosi in ogni ambito

13. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

I know how you feel. I have felt like this all week after a girl rejected me. I am just going to work on myself for the month of September. My goal is to boost myself esteem and self image. I am going to workout more and read a self-help book, eat clean. Enjoy being outdoors. Just going to take smaller steps and not focus on being alone. At the end of the day you need to be happy with yourself to attract other people.

14. There might not be something wrong with you, but there's probably something you're doing very wrong. Whatever you do, don't join an incel forum. They want to make sure you stay a virgin forever.

15. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

What you should do mate is to start building in the right end.
    In other words, find some reasonable goals and purposes in life and then shoot for attaining them because let's face it, no women wants a dude who has nothing special going on in his life. At least not in the long-term.
    Also, build up a great circle of friends and improve those relationships because when you have a great life without a woman in it, you will feel more confident, relaxed and then attract better people to you as a result (including women). You should always try to live your best life first and foremost and the rest will fall into place automatically.

Tommy34 likes this.
  16. A Virgin chad

A Virgin chad New Fapstronaut

Focus on yourself 1st then you can go out there