1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So sensitive to females

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Guys i’ve been living like a monk for these past 40 days and i haven’t even stared at a women in their face let alone their body unless i had come into contact with them and i’m so sensitive everytime im close hot females my heart start to race and my desire is so intense that i get stomach butterflies. I was wondering how can i build a tolerance and stop mouth watering to women so much. Yes i meditate everyday, i workout and transmute my energy on my goals.

2. Oscarg79

Oscarg79 Fapstronaut

I think would be good talk with women that likes you.

Someday i started to talk with a commun women in a shopping center only by her big boobs, and we were talking about an hour, the only thing that i wanted was try something else, but when the conversation was going on i only take note of her phone number an nothig else, to say truth, there was a moment when i only want she shut up, but i brethe and only listen to her.

3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

it will get better with time. your brain is still very much addicted like a junkie to his drug yours to female body parts. believe me, it will get better. in the meantime, educating yourself might help: realize what women actually are and who you are. have you heard of briffaults law? well it might be a good start for ya to check it out.

4. I just read the briffaults law and i dont understand how this will benefit.

5. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

The truth will set you free. You need healing, it will get better. It will benefit because you will start to see women for what they are. Consequently you will start to understand who you were. And you will want to become better, that is stronger, if that's what you will. Oddly enough, when this occurs, females will be attracted to you , bc they're attracted to strength and power like moths are to light or flies to dirt. However, when this happens, you won't mind them anymore as you do now; you will have more important things in your life, meaningful pursuits, goals, ambitions.

6. Seems like a feminist point of view but i’ll take your word for it, i got nothing to lose and btw i would literally imagine the women i would feel lustful saving my life and still i would find ways to make it sexual in the end or still lust her.

7. I must say there’s no proof to this law bro.

8. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

It could be that you had no interest in women before because you were content with PMO or maybe that they were just to be used before and now you might see them as more and things seem more serious. Maybe it's what matt said and it's still cravings from P addiction. Either way you just got to wait it out, your mind will balance itself eventually.