1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

2. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

3. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

4. 107/111
    5 more days and I will beat my longest streak :)

5. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

6. 108/111

I can fairly say that no PMO is just one stepping stone for a conscious and more aware self. NoFap alone, is not going to fix all life's problems. It gives an advantage and enables to see with open eyes, what are the actual problems, though.

I have not been feeling motivated and driven to work today, may be burnout and too much of work is the cause to not feel motivated.

Anyways, 4 more to break my longest streak.

7. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

8. 28/90

@RedMan95, nice going! We made it a whole February so far! :D

AxBlaim, RedMan95 and LongWayToGo like this.
  9. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
    It's true, man! But... I don't want to stop. There are 12 months in a year!!!!

28/100

10. 109/111

A difficult day. I was on the verge of relapse, had I not been more vigilant. I had opened some reddit subs accidently which were nsfw, and then my addict and craving brain tried to take me in and search for similar kind of subs. But I stopped within a couple of minutes, to survive this day. I was feeling down since yesterday actually.

AxBlaim likes this.
  11. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

12. @LongWayToGo I've fallen many times to that same trap. Good for you for finding your way out of it in time my friend! Things seem a bit on the challenging side for you right now. My advice is to spend at least 10-15 minutes a day on health/exercise and meditation more than you already do. In case your nofap discipline is riding on momentum alone then taking these extra disciplines on will let your brain know that you're still in charge, plus these disciplines are good for you. You're a couple days away from making a new record and I know you got this, but I'd love to see you thrive going forward as well. Keep up the awesome work, man!

AxBlaim and LongWayToGo like this.
  13. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

14. Thanks @ReclaimingMyDestiny. I started working out from yesterday, with a little bit of stretching. I wasn't exercising at all, for last 5-6 months. May be this was an issue with sudden low feeling phase.

Additionally, I had a wet dream last night. Might be because of all the arousal and peeks yesterday.

AxBlaim likes this.
  15. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

16. Been in a funk and relapsed for a bit. Made it through yesterday and shooting for September and beyond.

1/35 BTS

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2020
    AxBlaim and LongWayToGo like this.
  17. 0/90 Made it 30 full days and then fell tonight. Wasn't anywhere near prepared for the strong urges that hit. I really didn't stand a chance.

justapadawan, LongWayToGo and AxBlaim like this.
  18. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

19. 2/35 BTS

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2020
    LongWayToGo and AxBlaim like this.
  20. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut