1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Longest Streak: 40 Days Today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JonShawn, Sep 3, 2020.

1. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

First I would like to note: no, my timer is not up to date but I just reached the longest streak since I started NoFap 4 years ago. It has been a wild ride, and you know what, it is totally worth it.

Doing this challenge hasn't given me super powers or the like. But it has allowed me to focus on the parts of my life that I have been avoiding for so long: human connection and my emotions.

One huge piece of this that I have noticed is that my desire to PMO is practically nonexistent at this point. While I get urges, I can control them pretty well.

But enough about that.

I would take a picnic sunset with a girl over spending 4 hours inside ruining my life. And now I think I have the willpower and recovery that allows me to choose.

Thank you, here's to heading to day 90!

Struggler1, TheFlash123 and fapachino like this.
  2. Great to hear and well done. I'm on day 42, let's get to 90 days, we're nearly half way there. Keep fighting!! Never, never, never give up!

JonShawn likes this.
  3. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

Hey man, let's do this!! I will see you in October when we hit day 90!

Struggler1 and fapachino like this.