1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 14yearsTooLate

14yearsTooLate New Fapstronaut

2. rotten_tomato

rotten_tomato Fapstronaut

Day 13
    I wish all of you a great day!

3. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Checking in

No P - Day 123
    No M - 89
    No O - Day 16

4. mizzuddin017

mizzuddin017 Fapstronaut

5. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

I can only speak about my experience when I say that my PMO addiction has cost me so much and it is the absolute primary addiction I’m abstaining from, before addressing other issues. PMO is dangerous and I’m clear that quiting PMO is the number one priority in my life.

I’m sad remembering the number of times I dove back into PMO “temporarily”, only to come back up for air and realize years had passed. Years! Just like that.

Every single day you have left is a precious gift.

I wish you well my friend. We will be here when your ready to return, and I hope it will be sooner rather than later.

6. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

Day 89. Feels good to be closing in on 90.

7. lonercub

lonercub Fapstronaut

8. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Still on Day 0. I had a brief thought about giving into the chaser effect, but then I thought better of it. I woke up feeling shitty this morning which always happens after a relapse the previous night. Now at least I am feeling better and I am back on the horse again and riding away from the abyss, though it is still rather close. Am I disappointed to have made it to Elf stage only to relapse? Yes, of course, but I made it 31 days without PMO and for that I am proud. Once I make it to 32 days, everything will be a record again, but it is a slow climb until then.

Best,
    Mathman1994

9. Day - 0 Completed Successfully
    Heading Ahead To Day - 1(Check-in)
    Game Is On!!!!!!
    :) :)

10. Breakthrough!

Breakthrough! Fapstronaut

day 7: my previous weekstreak was almost a months ago. Feels good to be back! slowly walking to the Shire..

11. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is day 15! I will be a Hobbit tonight. I am very excited, as this will be my first time making it this far. I have made it to day 14, but never as far as becoming a Hobbit, so I relish this opportunity.

My wife was planning to leave the home yesterday for a few hours and leave me alone, which showed trust. I was proud of that, although she expressed that she felt a little bit worried that I might relapse. She did not end up going-- she got blown off. The person stopped texting and just disappeared after she asked him whether he was taking his medication and he got pissy, telling her he did not need a babysitter (he did, and she was being nice about it, so screw him). He has bipolar disorder, to which I can relate, as I have a similar disorder, so I told her that it was typical for him to get offended at the question, and that it was not her fault. Anyway, he dropped off the radar at that point, and she has not heard back from him, so the meetup was off. Well, she still showed trust in me by planning to go, and I am glad. There will be other times she will want to take off alone, and I will continue to show her that she can trust me.

The only way I will stop being a Hobbit is by becoming an Elf!

I leave for Bree at 4:00! Wish me fortune and success on my journey.

12. Musicmad

Musicmad Fapstronaut

13. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

14. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@PerseveranceToday Persevere, like your name suggests! You can do this. Do not binge, but get back up and keep trying. Learn from the failure.

15. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

90 Days NO PMO!

I’m very happy to have reached this milestone!

This is just the beginning. The first 90 Days feel like the prologue to this story/journey.

Ready to keep on keeping on!
    [​IMG]

16. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

17. But you are back again.
    Welcome:)
    Don’t binge, you have made progress despite a reset