1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention led me to the desperate plan that may succeed.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by embodiment of luck, Sep 1, 2020.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I will buy a gun, and I'll carry it around, why you ask? Well let me clarify, it will be a fake gun with no bullets and it will be in my pants, now why I am thinking of this. I believe that if I carry a gun even a fake one this will make me more confident, it will make my body language different and better. It is so hard for me to I attract a woman even though I am on Semen retention for 8 months. Self-confidence is key in attracting a women and they will say it them self, and you can do so many things to get confidence in long term or short term. Buying a gun is a short term desperate solution, but this shows you how man in my position can become so desperate, crazy and right all in the same time.
    I won't pull out a gun at any time, it will be with me whole time, alternative idea to feel confident is to have wallet full of money, expensive watch and nice clothes, but don't become that guy who takes it to the extreme, it needs to look casually, all of this is just a short term solution. Long term: independence, living alone, having a job, success,
    influence, mastery over some hobby or job. I will admit that I am going crazy but I will
    quote Seal "No we're never gonna survive, unless We are a little crazy"

2. I mean, you could also lift weights or do jiu jitsu, at least your confidence would be backed up by something real then.

3. embodiment of luck

I have no time for jiu jitsu, but my brother has a gym so next week I will start lift weights.

GoldenDreams likes this.
  4. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

luck doesn't exist

5. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Tell me more, I'm sincerely curious.. but first.
    WALL. TEXT.

Ever experienced something in the earlier days that contributed to the disbelief in the concept of coincidence?

Many people think that luck is something that is purely random, unpredictable and difficult to control. That is because they do not know what luck really is. When you are able to know the true definition of luck, you can learn the whole science behind this phenomena and gain control over it.

Like everything else, luck is an energy. It is something that is quantifiable not in physical but in nonphysical ways. You can quantify it physically only in terms of its physical manifestations in your life. Luck is dependent on time, place and consciousness.

At times when you are feeling low of energy, that is also when your luck potential is at a low point. You are more likely to make careless mistakes, become more accident prone and flop up in some way. When you are feeling high of energy, that is also when your luck potential is in a high state. You are sharper, clearer and more in the zone. You seem to be able to do amazing things in ways that baffle others to the point that makes you seem very skillful or.. lucky.

Actually luck and skill are one. The more in energetic resonance you are with your environment, the more your skill will work and the luckier you'll seem. You can always observe that when the best are in action, they always seem to have both their skill and the situation working for them. You can never separate luck from skill because after all, they are both sides of a same Coin - having the opportunity BUT not being prepared is bad luck - being prepared AND having the opportunity is a whole different story.

Before we attribute Luck to random chance occurrence, let's invest some of that energy so we can receive the dividends. Being lazy, careless and having the tendency to make stupid mistakes indeed influence your capacity of becoming Lucky.
    Ever noticed that seemingly lucky people never make a fool out of themselves?

Discard already what they call Dumb Luck and begin cultivating your life force. Hold closely the belief that Energy in motion will change your life for good.

6. embodiment of luck

It is hard for me not to believe in luck, my experience is such that I was capable to some extent influence that phenomenon

7. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

Hey dude so here´s how it is. If you want more confidence you have to put yourself out there in social situations. Let me tell you this, once you start being a well spoken guy who isn´t afraid to voice his opinion while at the same time staying humble and learning to speak in groups... you will become a better version and women love a guy that can lead. They´re not chasing looks that much, it´s just that you need better social awareness.

I do agree going to the gym, etc is great and all but if you can´t make friends or handle groups, then you´re bound to get stuck.

embodiment of luck likes this.
  8. Hey Man, is a fake gun really going to give you confidence?
    Look at me, I'm confident but not because I have (real) guns in my pockets. I'm Clemenza, I have been confident even without, when I gave all my guns to my young friend Vito Corleone back in the days to hide them from cops.
    I Need no guns to feel confident, plus if the family would find out I walk out with a fake gun I'd become the clown of the family