1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

2. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I failed masters, i'm stuck again in Day 0, Jar Jar has a better grip on the force than I do apparently, my logical mind cannot even get close to explain it.

4. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

just get yourself on the right path once more and beat the dark side in you.
    day 7: Padawan life let's GO

5. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

6. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

Day 3, Youngling
    Congratulations! I hope to join you as a fellow padawan soon.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  7. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

8. Steppingintotheunkown

Inside your brain you have two creatures, you have mr logic, his in the front of your brain. Towards the back of your brain you have a small monster, this primal animalistic monster just wants pleasure, the monster will try to hijack your brain and it will make you want to fap or do other self destructing habits. When you feel the monster awaken inside your brain you must do the following

1- relax, take deep breaths, find the tension in your body and let it go

2- engage mr logic, let him be the boss inside your brain, he will tell you that engaging in Pmo is self destructive, he will tell you that you will regret relapsing, making love to your hand. He will scream at you, telling you that when you ejaculate you are draining your life force. Listen to him.

3- put the monster back in its cage. This can be done by literally doing anything accept Pmo or touching yourself.

Each time you do this you will get stronger

9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Many thanks for the advice, I have a slightly different way of looking at it, the "monster" is not a bad thing or bad part of myself, it's my friend and can become a good adviser, both logically and emotionally (primal) I despise what I do, but "the monster" the primal part....is damaged, raging, out of control, I don't want to "put it back in his cage" and become an emotionless robot again, I need to learn to control the monster, and use it's power on my favor....that's my current battle, if that makes sense, to turn the turmoil of emotions into peace like a Jedi would ..

Anyway, I do honestly appreciate the advice, is somehow in line with what I'm trying to do, but lately i'd been going downhill, time to put myself back together, emotional management is difficult, and pmo is escapism and coping mechanisms at it's worst, thanks, may the force be with you

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2020
  10. orionpax42

orionpax42 Fapstronaut

I couldn't fall asleep last night initially and had some fairly strong urges. I edged slightly but didn't give in to full PMO. I made sure to not pick up my phone or turn on my laptop. I walked to the kitchen and around my bedroom a few times and the urges faded.

A younger version of me would have likely binged under similar circumstances. There are still quite a few milestones to reach but I'm cautiously optimistic and encouraged about the progress I've made in the past year. As with everything, covid has thrown a wrench in my recovery plan but I've been adapting and will continue to adapt along the way.

"Remember. Persistence reveals the path."
    -Jaro Tapal

11. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

12. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

Great fighting! I believe during a certain period of time, we have to fight. And after passing this time called recovery we can look back and laugh about it. day 8

13. Steppingintotheunkown

Day 10, it feels good being back in double digits again

One Eyed Owl and Marcus Aurelius like this.
  14. porej

porej New Fapstronaut

I am starting my training as ayoungling today.
    May the force be with me!

15. Marcus Aurelius

Day 4, Youngling
    Welcome to the Jedi Temple!

One Eyed Owl and Anakin66 like this.
  16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Day 1, Youngling, long way ahead this thing is worse than heroine i'm telling you...

17. kaow84141718

kaow84141718 Fapstronaut

Yesterday's Check-In Rank 102 Jedi Council Member

Today's Check-In Rank 103 Jedi Council Member

May The Force Be With You!

18. Marcus Aurelius

Are you exercising regularly? I find that a morning run or workout is a good way of channeling the pent up sexual energy that I wake up with.

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Not at the moment, I have to get back to it, almost completly stopped with the lockdown, and that, I know has been part of the downward spiral..

20. Marcus Aurelius

Yup. I'm with you there. Discipline has been so much harder during lockdown.