Paid a hawker

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Goat matata, Aug 30, 2020.

1. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

I am sure that you do not want to hear this, but what if you contradicted an STD? You could pass it to her!

The Passenger likes this.
  2. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

If she can’t handle the truth now, she’s really not going to handle it well two years from now when she stumbles into evidence. That’s the most common scenario. Or she gets an std. Just reading this mans responses shows he is minimizing what he’s done and odds are he will continue to act out. It’s unfair not to give her the choice of staying and being there for him or leaving. I wish men understood this. He already hurt her. He already damaged their relationship. He is just doing further damage under the guise of “ damage control”.

Sosuke Aizen and The Passenger like this.
  3. That would be the most important reason to tell her.

4. Horrible decision, you hurt your gf deeply, at least have the decency to tell her.
    Or dont and live whith the shame forever.

5. I strongly disagree with this statement of yours and I believe that you are putting the Catholic faith in a bad light by making this remark. However, I agree that redemtion can be found- by admitting our mistakes (sins) to another human being that we trust and will not be directly affect and to a God of our own understanding and only if we are truly sorry and genuinely intend to never repeat the same mistake.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2020
  6. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

She is your GF, not your wife so you are not obligated to tell her anything. But if you have any desire or hope for her to become your wife then you should tell her.

You should also get tested for STDs b/c she DOES deserve to know if you caught some funk that you might give her.

7. you better not get too drunk one night and this whole story spills out lol

8. Exactly. This stuff always comes out.

9. I say this with as much due respect as I can- you're decieved. And the reality is- nobody is ever ready for the truth.
    Bear with me, though overused and often irritating, I'm going to give a hypothetical, only for the sake of understanding:

If your father died, and the rest of your family covered it up for years because they thought "you weren't ready for it" meanwhile you missed his last moments, his funeral etc. etc. Meanwhile the whole time you're talking to everyone with the mindset that you would see him again, making plans for his birthday, etc etc.

The minute you find out the truth has been covered up (and probably of your own volition, too), you think you're gonna say "Thank you for lying to me, I feel better knowing it now than before"?Forreal?

If da goat can lie about this... what else can he lie about? He could be lying about this whole post.

You guys watch too much damn TV... Learn to tell the truth.

If this isnt the right time, then when? When their relationship is at a high?
    "Happy anniversary, babe, I'm so glad we're doing better than ever now that we've got this new apartment, oh yeah, a couple of years ago I bought a hooker, I hope you dont mind."

You people are deceived and are ready to hand this man over to torment... dont do it...

Find freedom, @Goat matata, if you love her, tell her!!!!

k3muthomi, Roady and CodeTalker like this.
  10. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

You did a terrible mistake. But she has to know. You would want to know if you SO cheated on you. Otherwise you build a relationship on lies and it won't work well.
    If she leave you because of that you deserved it...

11. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

that's catholic dogma. There is no salvation outside of the catholic church..

12. Well if I break your nose and then say it wasn't an assault, you just happened to run into my fist on accident... I am right in that case.

13. Ahiphena

Ahiphena Fapstronaut

Sorry bro but you cheated. Just because its not PMO doesn't mean its good for you. I'm not saying you have to tell her, but at the very least, stop this behavior and find a real solution to your problem.
    Cheating destroys people, both the person doing it and their partner. You don't want to bring that into your household.

14. I don't believe you, and anyway it doesn't change the fact that this is a public forum where people have come looking for help and a lot of them are not religious/or Catholic, so by making this statment you are excluding them. If you want to preach, do it some where else.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2020
  15. Your analogy is lame and I stand by what I said. You do not know the personal circumstances of these people enough to give this sort of advice. You may not like what this man has done and said but the fact is there are other people involved. Remember that this community is for people looking for help and the finger pointing and holier than though remarks are helping no one.

Fthis35 and The Passenger like this.
  16. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

You don't have to believe me, but the truth is what it is. Also I don't preach, but I answered to your previous post. A forum is place for such discussions. If you don't want that, go somewhere else.

17. You are right to say that a forum is a place for discussion but I repeat- this forum is for people looking for help for un wanted sexual behaviour, and to recover from the negative consequences of PMO. That is why I am here and I'm guessing that is why you are here too. You cannot honestly tell me that you are not preaching when you say-
    and to suggest that I go somewhere else when I am here for help with my addiction is not a very Christian thing to say.
    Also, just to be clear on this, when I said 'I don't believe you' I didn't mean I don't believe in Christ I meant instead that I don't believe your statement about the Catholic faith.
    We will have to agree to disagree on this point. You obviously have strong views/beliefs on this as I do but I think we are both here for the same reason, to get well and stay well. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2020
    matt2k12 and The Passenger like this.
  18. I'm not going to argue with you, but I can't help but point out that there is no such thing as holier than thou that saying doesn't make any sense. Holy means set apart, you can't "more set apart" than someone else. It's either you're in or you're out. Right or wrong. The truth or a lie. Good or evil. A real man or a goddamn coward. Stop setting this man up for torment and deceit. It's wrong. Though you might have good intentions, the road you're paving with those will lead him straight to a personal hell if you'er encouraging him to try and lie his way into paradise.
    It's not finger pointing to tell someone that they need to take accountability for their actions. It's called telling someone to step up to the plate, because I believe he's strong enough to do so; you, on the other hand, believe he's too weak to do so. You're more concerned about his temporary feelings in the moment and coddling him like you're his fucking mommy than recognizing what's good for the actual well-being of himself and the people around him and how it is going to pan out in the long-run.

19. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

Amen to that.
    Saint Augustine: My soul is restless oh lord, restless, until it rests in thee.

Roady and Psalm27:1my light like this.
  20. When you are trying to make a point it becomes invalid when you have to resort to bad language.
    You are not going to argue with me because you can't.