1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried circumcision is the cause of my ED

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by red gyarados, Aug 30, 2020.

1. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I’ve never been able to orgasm with a partner Envelope though I was attracted to these women and couldn’t stop making out with them. Now I’ve recently found out that the foreskin contains 70% of the penis’s nerve endings and am worried I won’t be able to have sex properly without restoring it. to add insult to injury it seems like most women are ok with this and are defending the right to circumcise their sons

https://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/20...-female-genital-mutilation-totally-different/
    (It’s the comments I’m paying attention here)

Why is bodily autonomy only for women? I’m starting to hate them again.

Sosuke Aizen likes this.
  2. I agree, it shouldn't be allowed to make that kind of decisions for anyone other than yourself.

3. SeaChange

SeaChange Fapstronaut

Allow me to start off by saying that I wouldn't judge "most women" based off of the comments section of some random website. Don't be so quick to judge somebody's character or hate them just because of the actions or comments of others. We are living in a time of immense knowledge but also immense opportunity to cherry pick what we want to see so that it proves our base fears and guesses.

As for the debate over female circumcision and male circumcision in western countries, I think it's important to note this: female circumcision (female genital mutilation) is something people see as happening in poor African countries and is thus easy to talk about and condemn because it demands no sacrifice or change in their own lives. It confirms people's stereotypes of Africans being backwards and allows them to maintain an air of superiority about themselves. Discussing male circumcision demands much more of people in the West because it is so prevalent. If given the choice between thinking of themselves as an abuser who mutilated their son or as somebody who did a beneficial and common medical procedure for their son, what do you think most Americans will pick? The negative effects of male circumcision along with the fact that you are needlessly violating the autonomy of a child are sad truths that people still aren't willing to accept because of what it will mean for them.

Concerning your thoughts on your own circumcision, don't be so hard on yourself. You, like so many of us, suffer in bed because of the awful of effects of PMO addiction like death grip and associating O'ing with looking at a screen. These can be healed, you can be healed. You are not hopeless. The one result of mass circumcision is that we know it doesn't cause erectile dysfunction or an inability to orgasm 99.99% of the time, otherwise it would have probably been stopped a long time ago. Do not give up hope, there is a future of fruitful relationships and enjoyable sex ahead of you, you just need to, like all of us, put in the work to get there. I hope to see you on the other side of this.

Candun and InappropriateUsername like this.
  4. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

I’ve heard of circumcision affecting erectile function, but only in men 30 yes + circumcised way later in life

5. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I saw a mom saying that she circumcised her sons “to protect her future daughters in law.” She didn’t say what she was trying to protect them from but I’ve noticed men don’t get much support in any situation unless they’re exceptional.

6. Mr. Kruger

Mr. Kruger Fapstronaut

There's an old myth that a circumcised man can give cervical cancer to a woman if he's unhygienic.

7. It has been scientifically established that circumcised men have less risk of contracting an STD, e.g. HIV. That may be a part of things. But as for women forcing it upon their sons, actually it's more often the fathers doing this. God Himself began the tradition, by commanding it of Abraham and his sons, as recorded in Genesis 17:10-12, KJV.
    In keeping with this God-given tradition, I was circumcised as an infant. I have had no sexual difficulties on account of it--if anything, I have more pleasureful sensation than I might wish. Orgasms are certainly not difficult to come by, and it's been easy to keep things clean. I have never had an issue with ED, having been married for decades.

I seriously doubt there's any connection between ED and circumcision. Seriously.

8. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I don’t care about god or your covenant, go take a fucking walk

mr.incognito and Mr. Kruger like this.
  9. peglegb88

peglegb88 Fapstronaut

As someone who's been uncircumcised for most of their life and then had a medical circumcision, it's not the circumcision causing your ED.