1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WET DREAM ATTACK

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Sep 5, 2020.

1. As i predicted, I knew a wet dream would occur sooner or later. Always around the same day. I'm not ending the streak because it was not forced ejaculation. I would've at least liked to remember the dream haha I don't even know what I dreamt, it was just a wet spot on my shorts when I woke up. same morning I almost jacked offed in the shower, I was hard and I started stroking and I had to turn on the cold water and just sit there, uncomftorable but I knew I would regret it. 15 days STRONG

2. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Hey man, I've had several nights just hoping I would pop one off in my sleep to release the tension. Sadly, never happened. I would get closer then block myself somehow in my dream. Very aggravating.

3. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Chill brother. It's only a wet dream. You are right, There's no point in ending the streak because you had 0 control. Worrying about things that you have no control is useles. Wet dreams are very normal. It's a natural process of your body to refresh the semen. Also it might be a sign of recovery.

4. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

I got a wet dream too and it woke me up this morning. The dream was about a black female who was fully nude, SSBBW, has massive wide hips, big behind and her soles of feet were shown as I was surfing on instagram. It was a video dancing and some pics. I got another one the other night while I was sleeping and it also woke me up. The dream was about plump and meaty feet and soles.