1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow233

Shadow233 Fapstronaut

day 4 .... Workouts are done .... feeling really good

[​IMG]

One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Day - 2 Completed Successfully
    Day - 3 (Check-In)
    :)

One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Today I am here to report a relapse. I will start over again, better, stronger.

4. Day - 3 Failed
    Day - 0 Restarting (Check-In)
    More Than Previous Streak
    Reduce It To Once A Week Then Break It
    :) :)

5. Hey Buddy With What Can I Replace PMO With Bcuz Its Impossible To Remove The Habit :)

6. Not impossible, its really hard, but to me the key is to be busy, don't get on your bed unless you are tired and about to sleep. Don't waste too much time on the computer/cellphone, exercise and study, stuff like that. You gotta keep trying.

7. Congrats! ;)

For now just rest, you'll do better next time! :)

8. Thank You Bro
    BTW Does Relapse Mean Failure??

9. Yes! ;(

10. Oh Ok, I'm Restarting :(
    BTW I Can't Stay Away From Technology Due To This Pandemic.
    Can You Provide Some Tips

11. Me too, i stay a lot on the computer, but mostly playing games and studying. Its all about discipline. If you are stuck at home, read a book, exercise somehow, watch tv shows, animes, movies that dont have very explicit sexual content, create a new hobbie, anything but PMO!
    Just don't touch your pipi!
    xD

[​IMG]

12. Thank You Buddy For Motivating I'll Do My Best :) :)

13. @Kingler If u r using technology mostly then.The first thing u should do is login nofap and do a brain wash by going through the forums and make friends here and share them ur feelings as most of us relapse due to boredom,loneliness,some kind of pain.Have a routine of meditation to increase ur awareness.I replaced pmo by watching anime,universal man,learn cooking dancing gardening,sports etc. learning new things u like gives u dopamine, self esteem,confidence and lot more.I made it 90+ days then relapsed due to my overconfidence.This time i replaced it with God ,as word of god helped me come out of my continuous relapsing that too doing m 4 or 5 times a day for a week and learning programming,no useless dopamine such as video or music and i don't recommend no dopamine for u ,if u r week in meditation or prayer.Replace it pmo based on ur likes bodybuilding,praying,learning a skill(i repaired my car,upgraded hardware components of lap for the first time watching utube),watching some videos which take ur attention if u don't like doing anything productive as something is better than nothing.

Never stop trying, ur day will come.

14. checking in for another day. Keep it up, guys! Staying busy is the key and beware Sundays it's a day a lot of people ease up but we can't let our guards down.
    [​IMG]

15. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Come back stronger than ever bro we all make mistakes get up and keep going

16. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Thanks bro

17. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Hey guys I’m checking in day 3
    Keep up the hard work let’s awaken that sharingan

Attached Files:

18. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

I have to say, I don't agree. Failure means giving up. Relapse is a bump in the road to greatness. A stumble, at worst. A failure would be to sit by the side of the road and not seeing where it goes. Or deciding to turn back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.