1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MrWinning

MrWinning Fapstronaut

2. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

3. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 2 No M
    Day 253 No P

Some motivation from R D Junior :))) All time favourite guy!

@RestartGame_ Man, this sounds tough :/ To be honest, your decision to change your environment is probably for the best. Even if you don't do it immediately maybe it's worth making in official with your family? Maybe that would serve as a wake up call for some change to happen? Of course there is a risk the environment may get worse, but you have to take your chances. You live your own life and should look after yourself and your hapiness too. You can always help your family after you move out and it may be for the better. You don't know what opportunities you are missing living like this, that may even benefit all of you in the end.

These are just my 2 cents with the info I have! Stay strong!

CENA7, RestartGame_, Toni7 and 6 others like this.
  4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 11.
    I joined this forum 308 days ago. Of those 308 days, I was 268 days without M’ing to P.

Things have been extremely busy at work, which is why I haven't been able to post here a lot. And by far the busiest week of the year is starting today. It will be fairly easy to stay away from PM this week, just because I won't even have time to think about it. The challenge will be though to stay calm and not get stressed. Because when I built up a lot of stress, then I will be very tempted to relapse next week as soon as I have free time again.

I know all this in advance and there's absolutely no reason why I would fail other than not sticking to what I know and to the schedule that I set out for myself.

CENA7, bromor, Toni7 and 7 others like this.
  5. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

6. Day 90.
    Thanks, guys, I'm moving to 180 challange. The fight never stops.

Srisurya, CENA7, bromor and 9 others like this.
  7. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

Day 2
    My record is day 21

CENA7, bromor, )(__Castel__)( and 6 others like this.
  8. Boyish 123

Boyish 123 Fapstronaut

Day 67/90
    Good quality sleep
    Stress and depression reduced
    Concentration increase
    Improve confidence and self esteem

Srisurya, BammBan, bromor and 10 others like this.
  9. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

11. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 8 , happy ^_^ ,, also like , i have an doubt that i watched somewhere that to get your mind away from pmo , just focus on hobbies and make new friends like other relationships will help us in keeping away our mind from pmo , so i tried to interact more with my study group more , actually i was not the kind of person who regularly talks to them , i only had conversation with them at something special and on crucial things only ,, but from last week i started having conversation with them more [ both girls and boys ] , and they also started giving me a good attention , and this overwhelmed me , somewhere this is a good thing but from past days , i also started wasting my time into this actually and also all these things started rolling in my mind ,, actually some girls their also gave me good attention and 1 of them was really nice to me , we also had one-2-one conversation also , and i am happy that i am able to push away my social anxiety at a big level ,, but all these things keeps rolling in my mind , from last 2-3 meditation practise in night , these all things was rollling in my mind and due to this i was not able to focus ,, i want to balance these all things so how can i just do that , i know there are alot of answers to these ques but still i want to ask you guys that , what i must do to balance all these or you can understand what i' trying to say ,,

Srisurya, Timothy_James, Pone and 7 others like this.
  12. Da Khalo

Da Khalo Fapstronaut

13. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

fuck why am i the only one not able to even cross 7 day mark .relapsed again

Timothy_James, Pone, bromor and 5 others like this.
  14. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

13/90
    Kind of tiring day. I think I may slowly get into flat line and withdraw symptoms... having weird mood today, bit of anger bit of frustration and lacking motivation, kind of missing closeness with somebody/girl, it's not even about sex but emotional bond, being loved and love somebody, I don't want that feeling get me into PMO...
    I won't give up tho. I just need to go throught this and wait for better day. There's nothing better than winning current battle.

15. freeprinter23

freeprinter23 Fapstronaut