1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MUI_K1NG

MUI_K1NG Fapstronaut

Checking in day 4 hardmode- Gonna do my callisthenics workout and my skin is also glowing lol it’s not oily but really shiny!

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.

3. Thanks man.

4. MUI_K1NG

MUI_K1NG Fapstronaut

5. Day 8

Another day without any urges, last night had a sex dream but it didn't make me relapse when i woke up, these demons will have to do better than that if they want to see me fail. Still doing my best...

[​IMG]

Box987, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 6 others like this.
  6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

7. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 56...... There were urges yesterday and a day before but managed by some meditation and playing video game for distraction. After sometime the urges went away. No urges today. There are no urges to watch P from a long time so that part seems to be good. Let's work for the best.

Say_Goodbye, Toni7, Risho and 3 others like this.
  8. Day 46!

A year ago I would have never imagined going a day without P or M. I am now more focused and busier than ever before. This challenge helps keep me focused as I want to get to SSJ3 and beyond.

[​IMG]

Box987, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 8 others like this.
  9. Carpediem77

Carpediem77 Fapstronaut

day39: one more day to get to the big 40 number. my first ever...

let's go!!!

Say_Goodbye, Toni7, Risho and 4 others like this.
  10. DAY 15 checking in. I am an elite warrior now !!!!!

Box987, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 7 others like this.
  11. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

So its gone 1 day. So technically its not day one then. Moving over to day 2 then, mornings and nights are the worst i swear.

But then you do something creative and move your focus to something else, thats when i feel strong!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  12. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

Day 36 no M.!!!!
    Day 40 no P.!!!!!

Box987, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  13. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

After doing 37 days my streaks got worse and worse, but what i didnt realise was that my urges had also diminished in return time. I was a fool and pressured by stressful things in life I fell back into the habit. In exactly a month I turn 24, I promised myself to rid myself of this addiction before i turned 24, which means that as of today I NEED to stay clean if there is to be any truth to that claim. This is no longer a fight of addiction. This is spiritual warfare and I will be like a soldier, every day will be spent reading and working out, and of course studying for my university classes.

Cold showers, meditation, journaling, eating clean, working out, reading.

Day 1.

Say_Goodbye, Toni7, Ainz and 4 others like this.
  14. Joshua31

Joshua31 Fapstronaut

Checking in! Day 4..

15. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 10 ^_^ , double digit in today ,, like i am facing lots of confusion these days but i will find a better balanced solution to that ,, my life is happy right now , i have some friends [virtual] , we all have a same goal of cracking pre med and we all are in that community for preparation only , we all are also doing great and i personally feels good around them , but sometimes i overdo that thing and forget my real goal , why is social interactions are so addictive , i will literally have to resist myself from wasting my time there ,, i really want to achieve my goal and i have to work hard for that , like instead of wasting times in checkin out mssgs their in group sometimes , i will ahve to utilise my time for good ,, and with that i also want to continue with my streak with no relapse ,, i really want to succeed nd will be succeed ,, so yeah to reduce my distraction , i will not open that discussion group on telegram unnecessarily ,, will focus on my studies and in th free time i will hang out their ,, ^_^

Box987, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  16. MUI_K1NG

MUI_K1NG Fapstronaut

Nice, wet dreams are meant to happen and also it’s your body getting used to not PMOing all the time

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020