1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Got a date tomorrow

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Pretty happy about this and a little nervous. I had a crush a couple months back but then quarantine hit. My school closed, cities went on lockdown so it was illegal to meet for a while. I thought I lost her. We actually met at the hospital last year and got to know each other quite well over the three weeks we stayed there. I havent met her since about march now. It has been a really long time and I dont know if we will be able to find that spark again. I am sleeping over at my sisters new apartment today and messaged her because I know she lives in the capital as well. Turned out she lives in the same street! So Sushi date tomorrow. I never stop getting surprised at how the universe is making coincidences happen.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the universe unfolds in your favor long as your in synced, how did you ask her out,what did you say

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. Der Drachenkönig

Der Drachenkönig Fapstronaut

I wish to you plenty of success in your date. Things sometimes just happening without one actually planning to

4. I sent her a funny gif and told her I was going to the city for a night. She asked me where I was and I told her. Turned out my sister lives next door to her. She asked me over for coffee but I suggested some sushi instead. I met her today. We went to the park feeding some ducks, went for a coffee date and I even visited her place. She didnt want to leave at all. After 6 hours I had to leave. It was my longest date ever. We already have several plans for future dates.

Knighthawk and {Ananta} like this.
  5. I dont know what I feel for her right now though. I was crushing on her several months ago but now we are starting fresh. She seemed pretty nervous today and talked a lot. It is like I have forgotten what it was about her that I like. She is pretty, that havent changed. I think it was something about her laugh and the way she looks at me. She didnt do any of that today. Like looking into my soul and stuff. I think we need to meet several more times.

FX-05 and {Ananta} like this.
  6. That's amazing my dude