1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Day 8 guys, much love to eveyone I can’t lie getting on here and hearing you guys really motivates me even on the hardest days, but I’m truly happy we are all going on this journey

2. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

Let's defeat PMO together!!

3. Day 1 Checking in! Let's go brothers and sisters! Together we win

4. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

Today is day 29, it’s been going good until this morning. I almost relapsed I got horny and was looking for hot girls on Instagram to just look at because it had been so long. But after a while I realized that this wasn’t safe and I needed to get off immediately luckily it ended there but I cannot let that happen again. I noticed that my tolerance to photos of girls had improved ( meaning my first reaction wasn’t to masturbate and that I was able to control myself) knowing that could change quickly I got off. I felt a bit angry after because it’s like if I had fed into the lust and temptation o would have relapsed and all my progress would disappear and all for what a few seconds of gratification to just enter depression and guilt. It’s like even if I wanted to jerk off it wouldn’t even be worth it. I wish I had a girl. It would make this so much easier. I wonder how long can someone do NOFAP without a partner?

Wish me luck

5. Checking in been working super hard all week so today will be a day of relaxing but I won't let my guard down.
    C3ZJ.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020
  6. Relapsed :(
    Restarting The Streak :)
    Checking In For Day - 0

7. Shadow233

Shadow233 Fapstronaut

relapse again yesterday,,, again starts today

8. Day 11

Everything going well so far.

[​IMG]

9. Can please someone cheer me up. Time is really bad some sort of problems are going in my life & I've relapsed today. Don't know what to do :( :(

10. the_Raged_Barbarian

You escaped narrowly.Try to list plans(strategies)when you're about to relapse.This would help prevent it buddy.Good luck.

11. the_Raged_Barbarian

Hey buddy!Don't feel bad.You gotta learn from your failures.
    PMO is not a solution to your problems in your life.
    Face it!By doing PMO,you go away from the problem,instead of solving it.
    Move forward.!That's it.

12. the_Raged_Barbarian

13. Thanks Man, Hope So Someday I'll Be Like You.

14. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

Day 39 no M.!!!!
    Day 43 no P.!!!!

15. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 5. My strength is your strength, brothers. Your strength is my strength. Together we can make it.

16. Relapsed...
    [​IMG]

Well, what else can i say? Time to try it again, here we go... Day 0.
    I'll be back once i complete day 1.

[​IMG]

Never give up!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020
  17. WolfUchiha

WolfUchiha Fapstronaut

Day 9 checking in, keep pushing we are in this for the long run don’t let ur guard down something that has helped me a lot is deleting social media Instagram, Twitter and Facebook specially. They have a lot of content that could cause M so stay alert

18. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Haven't updated here in a while, apologies. Made it two days but relapsed this morning out of boredom and frustration. I've been watching videos on semen retention and what not, so I hope that motivation can reinforce my discipline and I can make it a month.

19. the_Raged_Barbarian

Not like me..You must be more than that!;)

20. Just don't give up bro the relapse doesn't define you. Your already successful because your trying to improve your life and become a better person that's the best thing a person can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.