1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anger/Isolation Transmutation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FailingForward, Sep 14, 2020.

1. FailingForward

FailingForward Fapstronaut

Fellas,

As a retainer I highly highly HIGHLY suggest that you get into some type of competitive activity. While doing nofap/semen retention you have to be able to transmute that new energy into something real. That extra testosterone you're saving will not go anywhere until YOU do.

- Get in the gym
    - Start a youtube channel
    - Play video games with your friends
    - Play pickup basketball or any sport of your choosing
    - Get you work shit done
    - Clean your living space
    - Clean your hygiene

Use that energy for the things you never had the energy to do and watch how it switches this time because you're refraining from losing your life energy. Lust will never go away but you can leave at the door by focusing on WORK. Work is subjective as well so that can be anything you want to put your life into.

The longer you retain the more your confidence grows considering you're pushing through. The farther you go the more you get. I couldn't have done it with out moving towards something and hoping for the best. You're doing something LEGENDS do, believe in yourself. The universe is looking out for you.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I appreciate your concern. Thank you very much for that.