1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

According to my religion, premarital sex is a mortal sin. I am in contact with my Pastor, and am trying to make things right. I've decided to volunteer more as a form of penence. I know I don't deserve forgivness but recieve it automatically anyways. I honestly don't know if I can look the children in my Church in the eyes after having left a woman in such a state. I also made the mistake of reinforcing several fetishes, some of which I had never actually done in my life. Overall it was a 9.5/10 experience. I left her a proper mess, and feel especially bad for that. The image will be burned into my brain for life.

2. As a matter of fact, I have relapsed.

My power is gone. So close to reaching the Oozaru form, yet so fragile and uncapable of harnessing the true power of a Saiyan. I feel more like a certain Galactic Emperor who wasn't able to remain into his golden form for more than thirty minutes or something.

Back among the low-class.

3. LMAO!

Damn man, you were doing great, but i trust you can do better now, lets keep trying! ;)

4. Thank you for being a part of it! :)

5. Day 3 here. Feeling that momentum now.

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thanks man,appreciate.
    I guess I'll have to try some new way to get through after I discovered so many ways to fall...;)

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

It feels good to be Elite Warrior
    [​IMG]

8. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 17 here , so yeah broke my past rule and started studying in night ,, not waking up in morning these day due to this , i found that i am more productive in night and i also have some peer with them i can study in night , we stay in contack in night through telegram and we all discusses our doubts and other stuffs related to study and other stuffs also , so yeah really happy and will make this month clean and also i am moving towards my highest streak of 21 fays and i will not repeat my past mistakes this time..

9. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

10. Day 3

Eating too much, gotta eat less...
    [​IMG]

Box987, Risho, ||SASUKE|| and 6 others like this.
  11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

12. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 2 I spent it on exercising and watching motivational videos
    I just need to finish hw tomorrow so it doesn’t pile up later on