1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Normal Mode(ED)? Day 24.

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by dax96, Jun 30, 2020.

1. dax96

dax96 Fapstronaut

Joined NoFap for ED,I think it’s getting better(sometimes it comes up,sometimes not.)
    Is normal mode really worth it?
    O with your partner slow down the reboot?

Please,give me hope,I don’t wanna switch to hard mode.
    Just wanted to know if Normal Mode it’s ok.

TheFootFeind likes this.
  2. CalixTOP

CalixTOP Fapstronaut

Hey friend,

I'm a similar case. How you doing? Did erections improve?

3. Karl Brego

Karl Brego New Fapstronaut

Doing normal mode too. Day 30 for me. Im very needy and emotionally unstable around my wife. Want sex all the time + shaming myself big time when she says no (which makes it very tempting to PMO instead).

Ive been thinking about the same thing. Hard mode or normal mode.

I think Universal man (see YouTube) has some good points. He encourages hard mode. Bigger chance of relapsing in normal mode.

But I still stick with normal mode. Hoping to re-wire my brain to normal sex as I go a long with rebooting. But maybe one thing at the time is easier. My relationship is a mess right now and rebooting in normal doesnt make it easier.

4. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Normal mode makes it harder and it will take you longer. One of the advantages of hard mode besides helping heal your mind and body faster is, it helps teach you self control and delayed gratification, things addicts have never really learned. It also shows you that you can live without sex. My husband and I first started in normal mode, after 4-6 months ( I’m not sure exactly when) we switched to hard mode.

eagle rising likes this.
  5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

I will share the following common quote, hopefully, to help put some perspective. You may have heard it and thought, "that's corny", but in context it is worth remembering.

"Nothing worth doing is easy."

And what Psalm27 said it perfectly. I suggest really ingesting what they shared.

I wish all the best for you!