1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Many questions !

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. How do you or how can I control orgasms ?

Usually I O without Ming.

How do you control turn ons ?

How do you control lust ?

How do you control any and all thoughts ?

I have thoughts about sex and of my future wife. No matter what it is or who it is, I see things on tv or on my other devices, rather it’s a P-sub or not even sexually related at all and I lust after people and sexualize them. I even use reading some things as P-subs like I did yesterday. I read about sex and marriage on the Bible app. Just a few minutes ago, I watched some videos on nofap of testimonies and I lusted after the wife and sexualized her and the videos. But it was Christian videos. I turned those into P-subs.

I Would love to hear from anyone in general about these things.

These are the things that are killing me and frustrating me.

2. 1 Tes. 4:3

1 Tes. 4:3 Fapstronaut

I know what you are talking about. Sometimes the thoughts are so strong and constant that it is frustrating but something that has worked many times for me is resolving to go to a Bible verse or though whenever such thoughts come.

For example, one that I use a lot is Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God". I say to myself... I want to see God, I want to feel close to God, and this other thought is keeping me from that. Then my mind goes to the transfiguration of Jesus, I try to picture that light in my mind... much more to be desired than a hot woman body.

This requires some mental effort however. Many times I have failed because I did not want to put the mental effort to look to Jesus and his promises. It is easier to let the mind wander for sure.

3. Good, I’m glad. Wow and wow, that’s all awesome.

yes, that’s a great verse. Yes, yes and yes, I want to and yes it is. Wow, how awesome. I want to as well. Yes and yes, definitely for sure.

yes it does. Wow and yes, that’s happened to me as well. Yes it is.

1 Tes. 4:3 likes this.
  4. If you learn to control your thoughts, you will be able to control all the other things you mention, too. So, how do you learn to do this?

Practice, practice, practice. One thought at a time. As long as it takes. Whatever it takes. No matter what.
    Put every thought through the FREEdom process.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit

If you are diligent and commit to no PMO, your mind will begin to get free. It will not happen overnight. Shoot for 90 days of no P and see how that goes. Then add in no MO for another 90 days. Then no P-subs. Step by step, achieve your goal. God is with you every step of the way.

5. Yes and yes that’s so true. Keep trying.

yes, yes and yes. Yes, for sure. Yes. Yes, for sure. Yep. Yes, I will try.

of course I am ans of course I am. Well, that’s awesome. That’s true, it won’t. Okay, got it. Okay, got it. Okay. Yes, yes and yes. Yes he is and I know he is.