1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by dyxntcy, Sep 15, 2020.

1. dyxntcy

dyxntcy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi guys I hope you are all doing amazing in your journey <3 . I wanted to ask all of you what are things you do to fight off the urges and how do you keep pushing day by day . I’m quite disappointed in myself after losing a two week streak . I always complain about not getting results but I put in the work and time . If you want results you’re going to have to grind no matter if you have any benefits or not . Anyways thank you guys if you decide to help . Much love dyxntcy .

2. Yo man, try not to worry much about streaks, you're 15, at the peak of sexual energy.
    1- Downloading blockers
    2- Digital Detox, an app that lets you block all apps for as much time as you need
    3- Running, whenever you're having urges, get out and run until you can't anymore
    Those are my strategies, they are incredibly simple, but over time, you'll get better at controlling desire and applying strategies.
    Good luck : D

dyxntcy likes this.
  3. dyxntcy

dyxntcy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you man <3 . Hope you the best in your journey as well.

Mr. Diesel likes this.