1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Touch less orgasm

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Logan56808, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Logan56808

Logan56808 Fapstronaut

I also was able to orgasm without touching my dick yesterday. It was a really crazy feeling also I’ve never seen that much cum before. I just listed there and kinda pulsed my penis by itself and I cummed without having a boner. Have you guys ever done something like that?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Doesnt sound healthy , shouldnt do it again

3. what the f***, without having a boner? you got a unique talent lol

4. Logan56808

Logan56808 Fapstronaut

So I actually started masturbating again and I was using my electric toothbrush on the shaft of my penis and it felt really good but when I cummed there was blood in my semen

5. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Wtf?????

6. First of all, WutFace.

Second, I'm not sure what to say about this. Maybe do a quick google search or see a doctor.

7. Dude are you trolling or what ?

8. Yes. It's happened a few times without touching and without a boner. The most interesting was when a woman had her hand on my penis (in a non-sexual way), I tried not to think about it but her warm hand felt so nice. I thought about how nice it felt and next thing I knew I was ejaculating without even a partial boner.

Mostly I think this has to do with pent up sexual energy and becoming very sensitive after months and months of not masturbating.

That is definitely not okay. See a doctor.

Quite possibly :rolleyes:

9. youngboyfezza22

youngboyfezza22 Fapstronaut

You're not the only one. I have orgasm'd before without a boner!

+TenPercent likes this.
  10. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I also have cum w/o a hard on too. It’s tension, anxiety and pent up repression for me.

+TenPercent likes this.