1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PS5 event: what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jun 11, 2020.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thats fair enough. I kinda think the remakes are overrated as well to be honest, although I was never a fan of the earlier ones anyway because I hate tank controls. My favourite is RE4 by a large margin.

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

In the UK the PS3 was £425, which was absolutely insane at the time.

WesternWolf and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Iamcryinginside

Iamcryinginside Fapstronaut

I don't care because I got a PC

AtomicTango likes this.
  4. Although I just started with PC I am interested because of Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I think the look is interesting but I may not get it day 1 because I always seem to misplace my funds when a console comes out lol.

5. usxxulhitfjrombmkz

usxxulhitfjrombmkz Fapstronaut

My thoughts -> "Don't waste your time playing video games. There are so many way better things to do."

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its almost definitely not worth buying on day one anyway. Better to wait two years for the library to fill up and for it to go down in price.

WesternWolf and CodeTalker like this.
  7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its like they say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

WesternWolf likes this.
  8. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Not gonna buy it soon. Maybe the controller for my pc because I like to change.

Not enough games that I’m interested in yet. Maybe if they announce a new god of war or new persona exclusivity.

9. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

For me playing game is therapeutics, it actually helps me getting up in the morning. Shouldn’t be like that but if i don’t have those time when I can evade, I get buried in my problems.

WesternWolf likes this.
  10. That's a great point!

11. In light of recent talks and developments, I have to say I'm quite disappointed. I can't justify buying a game here for not only the price of over $100 (or more), but also the upfront cost of $700 to $800 for just one bloody console.

I may as well buy a Switch for me and my partner and skip next-gen, because gaming has gone beyond a luxury for most folks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2020
  12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Bumping this thread because the second PS5 event has just happened and its turned out that Horizon Forbidden West and Spiderman Miles Morales are coming to PS4 as well. Demons Souls is only a timed exclusive too. PS5 games are going to cost $70. Seems like the first event was all carefully manufactured to create the illusion the PS5 has more going for it than it actually does. As it stands its basically a $500 doorstop, at launch at least. This 4chan shitpost has never been more relevant.

13. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I'm still excited about Hogwarts Legacy and FFXVI, whenever they officially come out

But yeah, I don't have plans to buy a PS5 anytime soon

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

15. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
    Damn that xbox guy has some really big balls

AngelofDarkness and AtomicTango like this.
  16. Microsoft just bought bethesda,id,arkane and more, take this playstation fanboys !
    hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
    An xbox fanboy has never been so happy. Microsoft better not fuck it up this time.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  17. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Quit the trash talk, we already know that ps5 is going to be a huge success, it is going to sell more than xbox thats for sure.
    Also idk about xbox much, what does it mean for microsoft buying behtesda? @Lord Pickles

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Heh, Bethesda were never good anyway, I would much rather play 12 different third person action games with cookie cutter combat and half assed stealth mechanics!

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Microsoft now own Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, Dishonoured, Rage, Quake, Wolfenstein, Prey and The Evil Within franchises.